Re broken ques

Aww yes! Thanks for reading my content <3 forever stormwind

1 Like

Trying to save the game vs destroy the game is the difference

3 Likes

Horde did the same too. Lmao
I dont get why horde players seem to forget they made these threats for 2-3 weeks non stop.

3 Likes

Blizzard needs to stop killing their own games. Its getting to be a joke at this point.

3 Likes

Seriously, what part of “This is a test” did people not read?

The blue post clearly said this was going to be a test through the weekend only. They would then take the data they got and use it to figure out their next step.

My goodness, its like a bunch of little children. You are most likely getting this change back, let them actually do it right and chill out.

3 Likes

Well you see I’m not an idiot and I’m not foolish enough to act like there isn’t idiots on both sides.

You saying “WELL THERES DUMB DUMBS ON YOUR SIDE TOO” makes me believe this is how you think. Just because I’m calling someone like OP childish doesn’t mean I’m calling every single alliance person ever a grown adult. There are morons on both sides.

im glad sylvanas burned down teldrissil

3 Likes

Hahaha get out of here man

So? Stop obsessing over a mini-game. There is more to do in wow than zug zug around in pvp. If said mini game is your only focus, go play a game where it’s the main attraction like Black Desert Online, Fortnite, CoD, LoL, ect…

1 Like

“Guys they’re only testing nuclear weapons stop freaking out about World War 3!”

BUT I WANT IT NOWWW!

I wonder how many “reroll alliance” posts you can do per hour? Impressive

your post history is absolute cringe, id recommend putting it on private

1 Like

I watched alliance pull the same over 4 days…it’s both sides dude…wow players all need diapers. Waaaaa

Waaaaa

Waaaa

Lmfao

I like salty hordlings.

imagine playing TBC for the pvp

I’m not commenting on the faction I’m commenting on the type of person and they are on both sides. It’s obviously just the horde dumb dumbs coming out of the woodworks now because there game is ‘broken’ now.

They should offer free Horde to Alliance transfers until queues are brought to a reasonable level. It would be pretty cool if they also offered a Scryer vs. Aldor BG.

2 Likes

Then aldor would have the same problem as horde… but I like the idea.

I don’t blame them an hour long que is broken. No game should ever have that. Same with Faction imbalance. They should have had locks.

Sorry but if any games has a 1 hour que then I won’t play it. That’s not just a wow thing.

1 Like