RDF Was Good For The Community

Six quotes. In one sitting. I think he owes you rent now.

1 Like

You realize blizzard opened free realm transfers to get off of realms that are truly dead right?

So communicate with those you do play with and all if you can transfer to one of the free transfer realms.

You chosing to stay on a dead realm with FREE transfers is your own fault.

Tell me, why do people transfer servers?

did you or did you not say you didn’t believe me???

You asked all 15+ of them if they had alts and they all said no?

Sorry, I just don’t believe that. Do you have any proof? Screenshots or something?

wow now your calling all the others on the server liars now too, wow how rude…

well if you’re not worried about anything, then no worry RFD should not bug you, oh blizzard game design the one that took how many expansions and people complaints about borrowed powers, that blizzards design?

well seeing as there is a blue questioning the announcement in the CC (gold forums) seem even blizzard is wondering if it was the right move.

wow now your saying people playing DF are like that , you sure you have friends (now I’m not sure I believe you) but as you say not calling you a liar by saying I don’t believe you…

good chance I was not subbed at the time I’ve been looking (any recent announcements?)

Look here

It won’t let me link the first post of that forum for some reason, but you can scroll up.

Because they lack common sense.

I said “I don’t believe that”. Never said YOU. Please actually read what I write before responding.

It doesn’t, like I said before, I’m arguing from a game design perspective. Please, read what I write. This has become a theme where you either don’t read my posts or fail to comprehend them. If you’re struggling to understand, ask for clarification.

Yeah, Blizzard game design, the same design you recently resubbed for – I’m sure they appreciate the support.

Wrong again, they’ve already said on Twitter they are unlikely to go back on their decision. Here, I have actual sources and proof for my claims:

It does, there’s nothing wrong with people that enjoy that gameplay.

I do, that’s why I don’t need an LFD. I just run with my friends.

1 Like

WOW! 6 quotes and a link to a dev article. This man wins a prize for sadness.

5 Likes

Wow insults and nothing to add to the conversation, this man lost the argument.

Oh noes. Redhead has me in his sights now.

I present troll #3. The only antagonist missing is Zipzo and I think it’s past his bedtime.

2 Likes

Oh look, more insults because you can’t actually have a discussion on a topic.

And you call me the troll, lol.

so we have decided that (you don’t believe something is not saying you’re lying, see clearing them up and key to communication).

good it clear if it does not bug you then don’t worry if it’s in or not, it help keep your blood pressure down.

yep to play LK and comment on the forums as a customer to give input (can’t do that unless subbed it seems).

well they are asking about the tweaks in LK and for input and the RDF seems to be the first thing coming up. *some for it gone but most for it being put in The Future of Warcraft Announcements -- Wrath Classic *see if it lets me post their own forum links failed on a outside one I tried.

oh you don’t play any retail either cool, guess you don’t like blizzards new design either.

sweet run with them and let other have LFD problem solved.

Now take redhead here. Unlike Bloomy, he has no real personality to speak of. No character to break. Not quite as mean spirited as boopeeps, but he’ll appear from nowhere to call you names without actually calling you names.

Sometimes he’ll actually agree with you, but then a post later he’ll call you a name without calling you a name.

thanks for the link but my server seems to be missing I did bookmark it.

if you think the person he is talking about is serous you’ve not been following the thread.

*bed time with any luck more fun tomorrow.

He’s a main antagonist here. He’s been following, he knows. He just gonna troll.

Night dude. It’s been a pip

I’m not even sure what you’re attempting to communicate here. Can you revisit this sentence and edit the grammatical errors?

I’m not worried about whether LFD is in or not. I’m not sure why you have convinced yourself that I am worried.

Well, since you subbed knowing that they will not have LFD in Classic Wrath, it must not be a big issue for you. That’s great, happy to hear that you will be enjoying Wrath regardless of LFD or not.

They’ve already addressed LFD feedback. The Classic WoW lead dev has already stated he doubts they will change their position. Are you having trouble reading the tweet I linked you?

I play both retail and Classic, not that it’s really relevant here.

Once again, since you have failed to read and comprehend the first six times, I am not discussing the game around my personal wants and whims. That’s what you’re doing. I am thinking more holistically and looking at game design critically as a philosophy. And, by all accounts, no LFD makes for the best game. Which, Blizzard, once again, agrees with, hence the removal of LFD in Classic Wrath, because it destroyed communities the first time around.

Peep tries hard but just can’t get it down like bloom. He’s going to lose it and eat a ban here soon.

2 Likes

Half the time the tank doesn’t even speak English tbh