RDF - To the Devs, Lead Design, and the "but muh social experience crowd"

And you’re doing a good job at keeping these threads active. Can’t wait for Blizzard to finally listen to the community and add RDF.

5 Likes

Then why keep asking for proof of the majority of players wanting something?

I think I just shut him up, which was a bad mistake. Because now I don’t think he will post.

EDIT: I see him typing.

1 Like

The tears will be delicious

2 Likes

Where has anybody asked whether a majority wants something or not?

please stop blaming boomers when its not them, its the sweaty tryhard elitists that are doing it and they arent all boomers or zoomers or whatever the hell you want to call em.

1 Like

lotta lazy zoomers

2 Likes

Boo hoo, dude.

1 Like

Originally, I was quite disappointed that there was no RDF. However, since launch I have had zero issues forming groups. In fact, I feel like I have been able to form groups faster.

A couple of things I do to help speed things along. I focus on just one dungeon at a time. I get to the stone BEFORE I form a group. Reluctantly, I have formed groups but this has worked out very well. Usually, if I see a tank or healer just sitting in the group finder… I pst them and go from there. Has worked really well, actually.

hasnt worked out on my realm. less and less people listing in LFG tool and more just spamming chat channel so fast you dont hardly see who wants want and then you mix in the toxic chat and it just isnt worth it. but why would i ever travel to the dungeon to sit by a stone and try and build a group? youre saying tis better to sit there than in a capital city? so you dont farm/quest/craft/go for achievements? wheres the social experience promised by removal of rdf? you know, the tool that allowed me to farm/quest/craft/go for achievements while queing?

It takes no time at all to form a group, and you actually meet people! In an MMO!

1 Like

i call pure bs on that one

1 Like

Ok, you can if it makes you feel better.

i think everyone that is in the middle of both sides of the argument would settle for this just so the RDF war can end.

You meet people with RDF too though

2 Likes

There was never a fight to win to begin with there, guy. This whole no RDF thing came from literally nowhere.

The only thing in speculation at that time was “will it be in at launch, or later?” NEVER did people even imagine it wouldn’t be in at all.

Hard to fight when you aren’t given the option to do so. ( a real poll maybe?)

4 Likes

someone say RDF? +1

2 Likes

You shouldn’t say the company is going downhill since he was hired if you didn’t mean it was his fault then. I know you have trouble reading but at least read your own posts bud :slight_smile:

As some would say…it’s the implication. But then again judging by the rest of your posts I’m not surprised you don’t even understand your own words.

“but muh community” has always been a boomer meme that basically evaporated after p1 of classic.

The community that plays classic exists primarily on discord servers anyway, no one is treating wow like a glorified chatroom like we used to in 2004.

1 Like

“boomer meme”, tell me you’re 14 without saying you’re 14.