RDF - To the Devs, Lead Design, and the "but muh social experience crowd"

Initially there was no RDF. Can you learn what words mean?

1 Like

Yeah, because they removed it. We’re playing the game from the last patch, and instead of giving us something that should’ve been included within the last patch, they chose to port over something from retail, and give it to us, because “muh social experience”.

It is supposed to be “Looking for Dungeon”, not “Looking for Tinder Friend”.

2 Likes

id like to add to that almost 90 percent of the anti rdf crowd never played ICC on release.

they have ptsd from something they never experienced. Most of them think rdf=lfr.

1 Like

Do you get off making up nonsense?

• Initially? Are you playing the “initial” version of WoTLK ? No?
  • Do you have QoL features in WoTLKc which were not present in the “initial” version of WoTLK ? Hmm?
  • Does your login screen say a version higher than 3.3.0 when RDF was first introduced? Hmm?

Conclusion:
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

3 Likes

RDF was initially implimented in Wrath of the Lich King. Blizzard doesn’t plan to implement RDF at all.

In the last 15 minutes I’ve opened like 10 different topics and in ALL of them you have replies.

Doesn’t sound like you are “enjoying the game” as much as posting BS on the forums and trying to shove your opinion about RDF down people’s throats.

I am not much of a forum dweller, but anytime I see you posting BS posts about RDF now I’m gonna voice the exact opposite opinion:

! ADD RDF TODAY !

2 Likes

All the same topic you mean. Posted by whiny children such as yourself. A thread and a topic aren’t the same thing.

Those of us who played original Wrath want RDF in Wrath Classic

2 Likes

Something something no changes something something

1 Like

Every time I bring that up, it gets ignored lol

No. They don’t. As I did, and don’t. Along with it being consensus on all WoW discussion platforms for over a decade. Perhaps that’s confirmation bias, just as you are clearly a victim of here. People don’t post as much when they’re happy with a thing.

Also I remember a Ravenguard from Bloodscalp eons ago. They were a fine group but absolutely terrible at the game.

Funny stuff.

Every poll taken has shown an overwhelming majority for RDF so I don’t think I have the confirmation bias here

Every straw poll which has the same credibility as an internet talking head who was just ordered to pay nearly $1B.

The forum posts are overwhelming for it being added too.

1 Like

You mean forums posts by all of 6 different names repeatedly? Waow

How about you post some evidence that the majority doesn’t want RDF then? Also, why not post on your classic toon?

The only person whining is yourself. You’re here crying to people who are providing the feedback on wanting a Wrath feature added to Wrath classic. You’re the only one here trolling the forums with your bias and false logic.

Maybe you should take a look in the mirror first before calling others a whiny child.

1 Like

Because I don’t care what you think of what character I post from. I also don’t care if a majority wants something. As Fat Mike said, “Majority rule don’t work in mental institutions.”

They say with an influx of the same crying threads from the same 6 users repeatedly, unabashed.