RDF - To the Devs, Lead Design, and the "but muh social experience crowd"

lol such a loser.

btw nice boost you paid for on 1/08/2017. getting ahead of the curve on two different raids on the same day is a dead giveaway.

gonna be honest, i don’t really talk to scrub wannabe raiders. they are a lower class than me, so welcome to club of people i don’t talk to.

I paid for a hearthstone. Never used the boost. Sorry child.

Actually it is. If you can’t form a group you don’t get to do grouped content. Sure must suck to be inept.

Man, you should apply to be Ion’s personal assistant. You both have so much in common, and that is being Elitist Jerks.

Ion was actually a joke to most people who posted on their forums. As well to many people who played with him. Ion’s take on the game is more in line with yours than mine, hence the abysmal state of retail since his hiring. Good job, though. Further proving you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Source? Because Ion wasn’t one that introduced RDF into the game. Actually, at the time if I am correct, Ion was the lead raid dev.

… did I say he proposed RDF?

Retail didn’t go down hill until after he was promoted, he joined Blizzard in TBC and he was a great raid designer. And you gotta be pretty naive if you think he’s the only reason retail started to suck over the years. I don’t think he’s good at his current job but that doesn’t mean it’s fair to blame everything on him either.

Good thing I didn’t blame him for everything, then. Did you miss elementary school reading lessons?

Yeah man. Sort by achievement points. Dead giveaway lol! He’s pretty terrible. And then spamming the forums like a jerk off all over.

RDF is objectively superior to LFG in literally every single way.

The only people who are against are the boomers stuck in the past

Oh boy. Achievement points! Wow! You are mighty ignorant, bud.

“Boomers”. You mean people with experience.

I mean people stuck in the past and actively making the game worse.

Not for me. My peers are who the game was rereleased for, and are the ones keeping the game thriving instead of an amusement park, matchmaking lobby.

1 Like

Enjoy the graveyard in a few months when it drives away most of the playerbase due to lack of accessibility.

RDF was the single best addition to this game. Period.

2 Likes

See you then. I along with most of my server will continue playing and enjoying the game. Appeasing tourists isn’t in our interest.

Most of us will go back to p servers, where the devs actually care about the quality of the game instead of catering to the 12 people who want to make it actively worse and less like the original product.

2 Likes

Yea. Devs on private servers totally care. Which is why the most prominent players and guilds form private servers are filled with bigots.

I’ve been playing private servers for years and years as well, some since TBC’s initial launch. It’s a joke you think they care.

Obviously more than Blizzard, who is actively making their game worse by removing parts of the game that were there initially.

1 Like