RDF - To the Devs, Lead Design, and the "but muh social experience crowd"

I wish the Devs would look specifically at this part!
:llama:

4 Likes

What a troll take. This isn’t what these threads need. No one would touch the content if it didn’t reward anything.

1 Like

WOW!! This!!! I have been waiting for Lich because of the ease of finding people to group with in the dungeon finder. Then they decide to rework the whole thing and make it impossible. Nothing was broken with the dungeon finder. I want to play the old game with the original innovations so my socially awkward self can have fun in dungeons with or without my guild. Why are we forced to bow to the few that want an elitist’s paradise.

7 Likes

I’ve had my first actual interaction with LFG today. I often run with guildies, but the past couple days, people haven’t been here.
It was people throwing a fit because 2 of us didn’t have the CoS skip. Why? Because it’d slow the run? “gg. later. I’m not waiting for this”

As I then point out that since they’ve already started the skip, we were already good to go.
They had no idea where to go in CoS. Weren’t following flags for new spawns, and groaned about the drake drop.

Great social experience :slight_smile:
I’d much rather just have people leave spamming Oculus and get that blue drake again when they finally reimplement the bonus.

3 Likes

Here we go again.

Good thread OP! We’ll get RDF back soon

1 Like

Conversely, saying that RDF tool being removed would improve social interaction is also nonsense.

3 Likes

the anti-rdf trolls are as nonsensical as modern actiblizzard is

1 Like

OP sounds lazy to me. If I can find groups to run dungeons in Northrend, why can he? Attitude? Entitlement?

who said it was hard to find groups? sounds pretty lazy of you to be toxic rather than to join the discussion on what the topic was about, thanks for the bump though

1 Like

+1 for RDF!

8 Likes

Some players actually talk to each other as the group forms and as they travel to the dungeon. Also, having them from the same server increases the odds of continued interaction beyond the dungeon if it was a good experience.

It’s like you didn’t even thing about it before you burped that comment to me.

1 Like

all of this happens with or without RDF, and is not limited to outside of RDF.

2 Likes

When people are actually inside a dungeon, clicking their buttons away, there is obviously less conversation happening. RFD sticks you right into the action.

LFG does the same thing, people are rarely chatting it up with random strangers in pugs before they start the instance. Dungeons don’t create or take away your social network or your social skills; neither do tools such as the original wotlk RDF or the retail LFG.

1 Like

I am tired of you discussion.
I don’t like the cryers about and don’t want to see blizzy cave in to your type of people. It only encourages.

This is the horror that must be stopped.

3 Likes

all i understood from your post was “ME ME ME”
get over yourself and be less toxic towards others, show blizzard you want to improve the social experience as much as they do.

2 Likes

That’s because they’re opinions, and also because a number of them are just plain wrong.

Things are getting a little dangerous here, OP has over 400 likes. Posts like this tend to vanish if they get over 500 likes and go against the devs wishes. They will say the thread was derailed or something to justify it.