RDF - To the Devs, Lead Design, and the "but muh social experience crowd"

The dev in that video from the recent talk is a joke. He was stuttering and blinking so damn fast one might think he was about to faint from the pressure. He then goes on a small spill about community and whatever other bs the sockpuppet was force to say.

Yo Blizzard, stop with the ‘I think you do, and you really do want this’ fiesta. There is way too much “I think, we [blizzard] think/s” instead of what the players think or feel.

2 Likes

yeah an example to support blizzards reason to remove the tool, which was to prioritize social interactions and experiences. are you dense? :smiley:

2 Likes

I like that we both called him son. Because while were being a lil harsh it seems like we want whats best for him lol.

If we can save just ONE person from their laziness and or apprehension the typing will have been worth it.

1 Like

Playing an MMO with a group of people (guild) is considerably more enjoyable than playing as a solo player. Sure, there will be times that you don’t have a full guild group and you take on pugs. Hopefully, the pugs enjoy the run and maybe you invite them to your guild for future runs.

1 Like

I thought he did a fantastic job.

However… he didn’t outline a solution for people on dead factions or lower populated realms. He spoke about how decisive the topic was, which is true.

However, they didn’t provide a solution.

1 Like

You’ve been given a ton since ive been here alone. Don’t willfully be stupid lmfao

1 Like

Thats called Retail. Its been explained thousands of times by now. Your demand that it be spoonfed to you, now, here, because you said so, just so you can handwave it off and scream

NO I DONT LIKE THAT ANSWER AND I WILL NOT LIKE ANY ANSWER OTHER THAN ONE THAT AGREES WITH ME 100%. I ANGY, GIVE ME WHAT I WANT

Yeah, nah.

1 Like

The RDF train has left the station. Move on.

1 Like

Seriously, I’ve linked in this thread the 74 players on Benediction Horde side. There was one player in the level range for RFC, the first horde dungeon.

To the anti-RDF folks, what’s the solution there? How do those players do dungeons? Please, enlighten us.

5 Likes

Something that the Anti crowd keeps missing is, a lot of us feel no need to be part of a social network anymore. I’m over needing groups. I want a purely transactional relationship with other players.

I have enough friends in the real world. I don’t need pixel friends in a game.

4 Likes

They transfer.

I agree, and during original wrath I was able to do that. I found a guild (during an RDF dungeon run) and it was a great time. RDF didn’t take away from that. TBC my guild all left the server because it was impossible to find groups or even get enough people to raid. I stayed. Just found another guild and hopefully it will be a good time again

2 Likes

So you’re solution to Benediction horde is to stop playing on the realm?

Yikes.

1 Like

Youve been told this a hundred different times already lmao. No answer is going to be good enough for you.
Suffer then with your lack of friends. The solution is obvious and again…has already been told to you. Your name isn’t hard to remember.

1 Like

I don’t mean this in any disrespect, but I don’t think a « Classic » mmorpg is the right game for you.

2 Likes

I wish interviewers asked a more detail question with the RDF one.
He said 95% of the questions from Twitter was about wanting RDF but kinda just left it at that.

Instead of just saying that, why not ask “What about Old World content? How are can we help low levels to dungeons?” Or something. I mean not everyone has a 70.

3 Likes

No. It was more difficult than you were used to lol. Im sure your new guild will work out just fine for you.

And I mean no disrespect when I say I find your opinion wrong, and it also means nothing to me.

4 Likes

Yup, It sucks i know, but I don’t see other ways. Unless Blizz merge it with a horde heavy server or something like that.

There was literally one player online who was in the 13-18 level range. That has nothing to do with friends. There’s no players to do the dungeon.

What is your solution to those players. Telling them to stop playing on a certain server isn’t a reasonable solution. That’s just Blizzard admitting they failed that server.

3 Likes