RDF Supporters Care To Explain Away A Significant Disadvantage of RDF Please?

And I said it was fine while explaining the reasoning of my post.

Why are you trying to argue? Like I’m trying to be diplomatic here and not dig at you but you seem like all you want is forum pvp.

1 Like

‘I don’t like 85% of the games content, I just want to do the endgame content! Blizzard, make the rest of the game worse/faster/more irrelevant so I can feel good about meeeeeeee!’

When did I say I didn’t like it? If I didn’t like it I wouldn’t have leveled 3 characters the first time through questing :laughing: and RDF doesn’t make the game worse it pushes dungeon running through the levels of 15-60 meaning more social interaction AND players seeing dungeons they may have never run before due to lack of groups or the dungeons being too out of the way to be worth going too.

There ya go

1 Like

That was done because low level areas were dead and those group quest were just being skipped.

1 Like

For real. I’m sorry that happened to you.

Or, I’m really happy for you.

Either way - I’m not reading all of that.

People forget that dungeons give far better gear than instant open world content. It’s a very good point. Raids are not endlessly spammable per week for that reason on a larger scale

we do that without RDF.
i leveled my dk from 60-70 by just soloing Blood Furnace. the. whole. time.

zero player interaction.

1 Like

Its actually a bad idea to do the sons of hodir questline on a farm character, as you will be in a different version of the zone and have uncontested access to mines/herbs.

When I played dps alts in wrath I had about a 30 to 40 minute wait to get a dungeon. No matter how superior dungeon grinding might be to questing questing is still better xp than doing nothing while you wait for the dungeon to pop. And questing doesn’t just give xp. It gives mats to level up professions or to sell and greens and maybe even a blue to use or to sell. I suppose some players who hate questing will sit in the city and wait for the dungeon to pop but most will still go out into the world to quest while they wait.

1 Like

If you look at a WotLK 3.3.5 server with an absolutely massive population like Warmane, they are completely blizzlike and have RDF. You find dungeons popping for all level ranges and people all over the world questing. Today. In the modern day. 2022. People really don’t know how Wrath is played nowadays.

3 Likes

So all those quests that reward only exp are worthless?

What about quests that only award some silver/gold? Are those worthless?

People quest for exp, not the gear. Half the time the gear sucks, you’re just there for the money and/or exp.

And guess what, people do quests while they are queued for a dungeon.

What a garbage thread.

1 Like

Thanks to BG anywhere AV, mixed with questing on slower pickups, and…the wife busy so less wife aggro for more time I got the DK from 65 to 69.2 in like 2 days. I may close out the 70 tonight or sunday almost sure.

If the turtles stop coming. Better xp in 4 tower boss kills. Since av even after to brutal the dk…I don’t rage much. AV is home for a few days. 70 will come long before all the honor I need lol.

BG anywhere is nice. I quest for gold, the xp to hit 70 faster. and once AV is done I pick up where I left off. So nice…

I’d do this with RDF. Quest and dungeon. my odd classic tail. I’ve seen no classic dungeon ever. in classic. I’ve seen them in retail. I don’t know who daddy van cleef is. Never met the dude ever. You see his daughter in retail mines.

During its 50% xp event I touched up an alt for a week away from classic. I laughed (to not cry) as I got ramparts, sp and SH in LDF. really…of all the dungeons it had to be these. given jsut that easy huh?

1 Like

People are leveling in dungeons/BGs because it’s easier, safer, less frustrating (no competition on tagging mobs for quest items) and can be done on repeat all day long.

1 Like

The elite and group quest drop badges. You wont have any trouble doing them.

Next

Lol, first of all. Nobody cares if somebody wants to camp in a dungeon all day leveling up. Those same people will do it without RDF if they have to. They clearly prefer dungeons over questing and there is nothing wrong with that.

Second of all. This post reeks of “I am totally pro-RDF but this is why we shouldn’t have it”. Sure dude. How do you do fellow students?

1 Like

In levelling this character 1-70 I soloed a fair bit of elite quests, even below level 40 where Priest is significantly behind other classes in power. This argument really isn’t a good jab against RDF.

1 Like

They added a bunch of emblems of heroism to end cap quests, questing = buying a heroism item immediately at 80

1 Like

Not going to happen. OG Wrath didn’t have mega servers, boosts, start on the last patch, dual spec at release, this stupid LFG tool, etc. That whole “play it how it was” ship sailed before they even released Classic.

This can’t be real. OP is trolling. 3/10