RDF or no RDF - Same outcome, who cares?

Fact.*

I’m done playing your little game. Please learn to read, gonna go back to the game and enjoy another dungeon through LFG just for you. :slight_smile:

False.

Bye, you clearly are a troll looking to pick a fight that you can’t win.

1 Like

I say no. Spamming dungeons doesn’t grant any additional xp, so its off set by questing. Burn out is burn out, attempting to get to endgame quicker will result in even more burn out and quicker burn out. Rdf is just bad for the game, it just takes less effort. Its a lazy man’s tool. Rdf isn’t returning. Deal with it.

1 Like

Simple facts. Good to see at least one other adult is up at this hour. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Toxic boomers tend to agree.

LOL. Thought so.

“I know you are but what am I”

Lol 50+ acting 12. Congrats.

At least you’re proving me right about you.

You can’t understand the irony of you trying to say that, can you?

Again with, “I know you are but what am I”

Preferences you toxic boomer.

You might be new to the Internet. Someone posting things you don’t like isn’t trolling. Someone pointing out flaws in your logic also doesn’t make them a troll - and it’s incredibly childish to try to use terms like this to try to defend your poor arguments.

I usually avoid these forums because of problem people like you. The only positive thing out of this experience is knowing that I never have to be one of the people that have to deal with you IRL or on a daily basis.

I hope you get better as a person, and please, just read the OP and take 2 seconds to understand what’s being said. You’re like this throwing a little temper tantrum on every single thread you’re losing arguments in right now, it’s really sad.

You clearly don’t know what a troll is… you said my logic is flawed and that’s it… nothing to back it up. Just a blanket statement… you continue to prove me right. All while getting in your own feelings.

Don’t start a conversation with saying someone is wrong and not explaining why… you did this to yourself, you are the problem here and you aren’t seeing it because you don’t even take blame for your own actions. You’re a boomer and it shows.

Again, you are proving my point. Thanks. You’ve explained nothing… this is an easy dub for me.

The OP explained why you were wrong, and I referred to that. Again, you’re not even reading, you’re intentionally trying to go in circles and chase your own tail because that’s all you have.

So you’re just gonna keep proving my point… you can find the ignore button in preferences… you are embarrassing yourself at this point.

No, you’ve done an excellent job at proving my point. Thank you.

At least you know you’ve failed as a person. Lol. We can keep going back and forth if you want… but it’s only gonna get worse for you, because you don’t even see what you’re doing wrong.

The irony is palpable.

Considering you’ve been trying to use everything I say… you failed at recognizing irony as well. You’re doing the work for me!

Babysitting aside, thank you again, OP.

I hope more reasonable people eventually come to the same realization as OP. Best of luck, everyone that isn’t actively trolling in this thread.*

Thanks bud! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Once upon a time Blizzard also adamantly confirmed that classic servers would never exist. You’ve had the chance to play classic because many players before you fought tooth and nail for it.

1 Like

no it isnt, its a gatekeeping paradise. its not efficient, and it guarantees EVERYONE gets a run, not just the clique boys.

for you maybe, alot of folks are getting treated like second class citizens, trolled, and verbally abused. even told if they dont joing the groups discord they dont get the run.

i can agree with this.

i disagree here, just restore the original rdf to wrath classic so you move the needle back towards it actually being a classic experience.

1 Like