RDF Not Coming Confirmed

…well as long as humanity needs to defend itself from member’s of the same species the enshrinement is valuable…and the vast majority yell nothing but own weapons for completely valid and legal reasons.

2 Likes

Worse are the holy pallys rolling on non healing plate…

I’m excited to gatekeep.

1 Like

If player agency is wrong I don’t wanna be right :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

If you you notice its people that play tanks or healer that are against it.

1 Like

Hi, I’m in favor of same server RDF.

I don’t sell my heals or reserve items either.

1 Like

I pretty much play tanks or healers and have since original wrath. I’m solidly pro-RDF

Ive come to the conclusion 95% of the people who say the word immersion have no clue what it means, how it plays out in azeroth, and how RDF will “ruin” it.

Its really just a coping mechanism .

Games functionally worse without RDF. Not going to get over this.

Will continue to remind blizzard they are being obtuse and dumb on this issue until they give RDF back.

1 Like

I’m still fine with no RDF. I just wish the servers were not 30k 1 faction.

Fresh with no RDF sounds just fine to me.

1 Like

Until faction imbalance happens yet again?

This is literally why everybody on the classic servers don’t want LFD. Big fat no to cross server. I want to play with my grobb community and grobb alone. Keep the Megas away from my PvE experience. Bad enough we got to deal with bene and faerlina in BGs

1 Like

Not everyone is a basement dwelling lore lover here.

Many of us have been playing on Grobb since day one and all know each other. That sense of community is amazing. Why would I want that super important aspect of classic ruined by tourists who only want to play P1 wrath than unsub?

Say it with me, we can’t speak for everyone, only ourselves. Is that not the Anti-RDF group’s slogan, next to, It ruins the social Aspect ?

Where does the community disappear to with Dungeon Finder? Do you all instantly go to your own little private servers with no chance to communicate ever again? On these little servers, guilds are banned, right?

Any actual evidence to support players unsubscribing after Phase 1?

Also, a P.S.A for you…

“Than” is used when comparing things.

Until is an important word in your sentence in order to answer your own question.

You seem upset over a trivial game feature. I hope things get better. Maybe try the LFG tool they are taking from retail. It works pretty well in my experience there. No reason it shouldn’t here, except the boost ads, but you seem the type to use those.

I went on facebook earlier and found a few blizzard posts, and the IRL photos of some of the Anti-RDF players made a lot of sense tbh, they all looked like pizza delivery drivers. Long greasy hair, goth looking backgrounds, pretty much looked like Snape off harry potter irl.

1 Like

It’s a matter of time before fresh servers become faction-imbalanced unless Blizzard implements caps/limits.

I’m upset about the removal of RDF, yes.

From how Beta looks, it’s garbage.

Oh, that’s cute, you’re assuming I purchase boosts because I’m upset about RDF, rather than you know, the nerf to exp gains?

Probably not in phase one no but that doesn’t mean it’s never coming And you can bet it’s going to be a continuing thing that’s gonna be spanned throughout the expansion.

Its the beta so it kind of all does. I watched my character doing 30 weapon swings in roughly 2 seconds because retaliation is bugged vs other warriors with it.

If they come even close to the retail version of LFG it will be very useful. Its good to let players decide how to make their own groups even if in this current climate that leads to a lot of Min/max (hell I’m in good gear and I still get denied random pugs because I’m a warrior)

Maybe try destiny if more instanced grind exp gains are a big deal to you.

Guess I just shouldnt play WoW, shucks I thought it was a video game and I could play it for fun sometimes.

1 Like