RDF Not Coming Confirmed

All I’m hearing is we should start reporting tanks for “boosting” :wink: :point_right: :point_right:

This means none of my characters will get into groups. :sob:

LFD doesn’t magically solve tank shortages.

Wat??

Also, dual spec exists.

RDF didn’t exactly spawn new tanks. Just meant you waited longer in queue depending on your role.

I’m excited for system they’re implementing tbh. I’m very familiar with it from doing M+ and it allows me to pick and choose classes based on gearing concerns, and also filter out known derps and jerks so I don’t have to try and get a group vote kick when the wad winds up in my group…

(And I suspect with the DK spam…tank shortage will be reduced.)

I also think the retail M+ tool works fine.

100% agree with this. Flood of DKs should help a lot in the early part of the xpac.

1 Like

Such a downgrade over Ret Pallies deciding they need the Prot shield that just dropped for their OS…

Or the hunter needing the bear gear… because everything is hunter bis…

‘‘real immersive wrath’’ ICANT

Not sure why anyone would think differently. Its not like we weren’t told this was the case.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: Welcome to MY game.

I’m gonna be a perple tank parse AND top dps in the run at the same time, bc dps should feel lucky to even get to wear blues the first weeks. :wink::nail_care::thinking::100::100:

2 Likes

DKs didn’t reduce the tank shortage in OG WotLK.
Monks didn’t reduce the tank shortage in MoP.
DHs didn’t reduce the tank shortage in Legion.
The fact is most people don’t want to tank, myself included.

Really? You think it’s just as hard to find a tank now than it was in Classic/TBC?

I think you’re conflating reduction with elimination.

Dude I hope so, I’m gonna gatekeep girlboss capitalism the hell outta these dps

I absolutely love that people are so salty theyve literally set up bots to downvote anything with negative phrasing regarding RDF.

Lets see if i can bait them

RDF BAD

RDF SUCKS

RDF ISNT HAPPENING

RDF CONFIRMED DEAD

1 Like

They’d never bot a strawpoll tho, it’s basically scientific! Right? Right?!

1 Like

It’s so funny, it took an hour for a blue post to clarify emblems on dailies :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: and the spam rdf posts that go unanswered :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: it’s almost like they’ve made completely clear what their design intent is

2 Likes

This has to be the most ridiculous interpretation of an OP that I’ve ever seen on these forums. Kudos. :woman_facepalming:

paid perhaps, like mr Blooms

1 Like

Guess your wild conspiracy theory failed.

1 Like

Alice you are the only poster on this forum that I am genuinely excited to see.

Don’t ever change and I still love your gif collection.

They only surged in SL. and that was because early balancing they were the better suited tanks for it since mobility was built into them. so the surge was other tanks grinding out the DH’s. later on balance shifted so then they could run the others.

so basically no new tanks added. It was still timmy the tank. on his DH not prot paladin.