RDF Not Coming Confirmed

Beta update came out and guess what is not being tested whatsoever? RDF, so let’s all accept it and move forward and get excited for real immersive Wrath!

32 Likes

LF TANK
LF TANK
LF TANK
This is so immersive!
LF TANK
LF TANK
LF TANK

“I’m thinking healers will be in more demand for the first month or so. This may be server dependent but will be interesting to see.”
-You may be right with the new flood of DKs but it won’t stay that way for long. I’ll be tanking on my own DK but this does not help my rogue, warlock, or hunter.

“What, you think letting the tool find it for you will be more efficient? if they don’t exist it can’t magically make them appear”
-This is an example of someone missing the bus. With cross realm LFD, you have a much bigger player pool, meaning you find one faster.

“LFD doesn’t magically solve tank shortages.”
-Another one missing the bus. It helps to read my prior responses before typing similar dumb crap someone else done typed. Now I will bold it for you folks.

"literally why everybody on the classic servers don’t want LFD. "
-Ya except the tons of people making threads that DO want LFD and all the players on non-mega realms. You may want to recheck the definition of “literally” and “everybody.” They don’t seem to mean what you think.

81 Likes

Its OK, you are a warrior.

5 Likes

Or we could like, just not play it lol. That’s my game plan anyway.

7 Likes

It would be easier to get over it if people didn’t keep making thread after thread on the subject. Can’t wait for this to turn into another crazy fight thread.

5 Likes

stock argument
HOW DARE YOU
stock argument

1 Like

Imagine actively fighting against RDF, honestly so bizarre

43 Likes

It’s not about RDF. It’s about ‘I’ve taken a stance, and I’d rather die than admit I was wrong or even second guess my reasoning.’

40 Likes

I thought the thing wrong with this thread was gloating in others misery.

Imagine spamming posts about needing rfd, saying you won’t even be playing it anyway, disrespecting blizzard devs, and thinking pro-rfd people are being toxic.
We aren’t getting rfd. See you in Northrend.

3 Likes

Monks? Demonslayers?

Kinda silly to ask a question and answer it a sentence later don’tcha think?

I award you zero points and you must give 1000g to a random noob.

1 Like

No, you won’t. I’ll be raid logging. You’ll never see me… well maybe for phase one as I stock a guild bank with consumes.

I am someone who levels alts for fun with crazy builds. You wouldn’t touch me with a ten foot pole. I have koodies.

I’m thinking healers will be in more demand for the first month or so. This may be server dependent but will be interesting to see.

That changes the problem… how?

LF tank and everything HARD RESERVED

4 Likes

Rank 1 tank wts services. 100g or unused greens+blues and orb

1 Like

I expect it as early as P2, but they may drag it out.

It’s easy if you try.

Is pocket lint ok? It comes with rice and mold.