RDF missing dungeons?

I’ve noticed across 5 characters from level 28-44 that only 1 dungeon is available for queuing in the dungeon finder?

Level 28 - only can queue for gnomeregan. No other dungeons in the specific dungeons category

Level 32 - only scarlet monastery graveyard

Level 34 - only scarlet monastery library

Level 41 - only Mauraudon

Anyone else seeing the same?

24 Likes

Seems like it’s bugged. I’ve seen a few people talking about this already

11 Likes

I was not surprised, though disappointed to see that Blackfathom Deeps is not available in RDF to queue for on my level 19, even though a level 19 is technically able to enter that dungeon. I think it should be included if you meet the minimum level requirements.

3 Likes

I think it was like this originally because I seem to remember twinks asking for BFD runs.

It’s been a long time though…

pretty sure it was always like this, i remember being annoyed cause queueing at certain levels only had 1-2 dungeons available. probably so you could always reliably hit targets (not too low lvl) and so that you don’t get put into a dungeon that had too many green/grey mobs at your level

2 Likes

you can get in at level 21, but for whatever reason than dm and wc become unavailable at 21 despite it still being within level. It looks like the new rdf won’t queue you for green level dungeons.

I can only see BRD upper and Dire maul East on my 55 rogue, definitely seems bugged

1 Like

a bit are def missing, i got shaved like 5 new dungeons as my main:

78 pal - gun and hos only when i was able to see like 5 more with the lfg tab.
77 priest - vh, hos, gun
52 mage - brd.
17 druid - deadmines and caverns

rdf launched as a mess lol called it

6 Likes

Likewise Hellfire Ramparts shows up in the finder as 57-67, but the second you ding 63, you can no longer queue for it. Even though the bosses and quests are 62…

7 Likes

Probably less a bug and more so that there’s no grey mobs, thanks to the previous change to discourage boosting.

2 Likes

it’s also the main reason why cata changed dungeon levels around, to fill the big gap in dungeons available from levels 30-48.

yeah but my 17 had only deadmines n cavs like i said earlier
now its 19 and i just unlocked shadowfang keep but the rdf said it coulda been done at 16 so i shoulda seen it. seems bugged unless you guys remember doing brd only for 2 lvls lol

2 Likes

No it wasn’t. There was a whole bunch of dungeons to choose from. Right now, there has been only 1 dungeon. At level 30, is Scarlet Monastery Graveyard the only dungeon a level 30 character can do? At level 31, is Scarlet Monastery Graveyard the only dungeon a level 31 can do? I hope they fix this bug.

6 Likes

RDF: Sabotage Edition

9 Likes

Yes. I hope they fix this.

4 Likes

Not only missing dungeons, but the satchel of helpful goods is never received.
this is old content, Why are there still bugs?

7 Likes

It is bugged. Dungeons are missing.
Stockades is listed in level range 20-30.
Suddenly at 26 I am not able to queue for it.

7 Likes

Yeah, there seems to be some serious issues with it. I’m not sure why it’s this way because this isn’t how it should be functioning, unless I’m remembering wrong but I distinctly remember getting Hellfire Ramparts A LOT and people used to complain because the Dungeon Finder hung around the lower levels of the range typically with the influx of people in BC moving on. Anyway. It’s certainly got some stuff to work out, especially this level range stuff that needs improving.

4 Likes

Can confirm. Would like to see a blue post about this.

11 Likes

24 hs and still bugged. god damn it it only shows 1 dg, yesterday it was gnomeregan, now it shows graveyard, then it will be library. sucks

3 Likes