RDF isn't coming to WotLK

And heroics are already dead. Im listing myself for every dungeon and it still takes a good 15 minutes to find a group.

But no, the community isnt overwhelmingly against it. They just tolerate this mess. I bet you thought that vanilla combat was engaging when it was just an incomplete annoying mess.

And that weird, tone-deaf diversity chart / picker.

Also irrelevant. No one asked for it and no one cares. It’s just another pointless change they can use to claim they no longer allow assault at the workplace.

It’s all unnecessary and meaningless. But imagine being madder at that than blizzard allowing people to act like pigs.

2 Likes

They also completely ignore the 11.5 million people that subscribed before RDF and then claim that RDF was responsible for bringing WoW to its peak sub numbers when in reality it was reaching that peak regardless.

No one claimed that. You can’t show that RDF was responsible for increasing subs. But you can show that RDF was NOT responsible for sub decline.

2 Likes

What was it you were saying?

1 Like

That doesnt say what you think it says. That doesnt say that RDF was responsible for the sub increase, it says that it was at its healthiest state.

Not only was it good for leveling, but it increased the pool of players doing heroics so it wasnt pulling teeth to start getting geared.

2 Likes

They literally said it wasn’t a coincidence, implying they were directly related.

1 Like

“Healthiest state” does not mean adding more subs. It means people were playing alts more - they were leveling. And you can’t deny that a TON more people were running dungeons than without it.

The same would happen now. WrathC may not add more subs with RDF, but more people would be playing more, and longer. Look what happened with JJ. Accessibility means more people doing the thing they’re not doing now.

The health of the game was absolutely impacted.

2 Likes

Please go back and read the rest of their conversation, since context is very important here. This is what healthiest state means to YOU but the person who I quoted was arguing about sub numbers and basing their argument on sub numbers. They even claimed the sub numbers showed that WoW at its peak needed RDF to stay afloat.

1 Like

Yeah, that its not a coincidence that the state of the game was that of a healthy one. Not that sub numbers increased as a direct result of the introduction of RDF.

4 Likes

Lol the mental gymnastics here

1 Like

Yeah, you need to quit with the mental gymnastics, I agree.

1 Like

Bro, read their conversation and grab some context. They were talking about sub numbers

1 Like

With what you quoted, I think the one having problems with context is you. Or else you would have quoted someone linking RDF and sub numbers directly.

1 Like

You idiots ever gonna stop arguing the same 3 talking points?

It’s not coming. You’ve gone from mildly entertaining to outright sad.

1 Like

Dude, literally just scroll up and read. It’s not difficult at all .

1 Like

Again, that doesnt say what you think it does.

Retaining subs and increasing subs are different. That doesnt mean RDF increased subs, that still means that RDF helped to keep WoW healthy.

2 Likes

Sure thing, buddy

Where does it say “RDF increased sub numbers”

Stay afloat (aka keeping it healthy) is different than bring in new players (increase sub numbers).

More mental gymnastics from you.

1 Like