RDF isn't coming to WotLK

Also makes a scene on how 26 gold from a random dungeon completion is going to be a disaster to the economy.

Noone has misrepresented your position :slight_smile:

You just don’t like your position presented in a different light.

1 Like

:thinking:

Did someone hack his account? Wow, talk about off the deepend. As you say…even for him.

1 Like

Finding groups was supposed to be this massive game breaking issue for tons of people if not whole servers but when we actually start digging we just get a whole bunch of anecdotal evidence that’s not relevant and can’t actually locate or see the problem when it should be plenty obvious to everyone, including Blizz. Then the “huge problem” is lowbie dungeons and 3 o’clock in the morning cuz ‘muh em em oh’. Make up your minds already.

In TBC horde pvp queues were insanely high. Horde asked for HvH BGs and this forum unanimously told them to “just roll alliance if you want fast queues”. Blizzard, who has access to all the data, metrics and tools to pinpoint problems made a highly controversial game change to lower horde queue times and gave them HvH BGs because they thought those queue times were a problem.

That tells me that says if there was an actually legitimate problem for a slew of people to get groups it would be addressed. Its not being addressed for some reason. Why? Blizz is evil, greedy, incompetent and hates their players.

I think its not being addressed because as it turns out its not a problem. Once you read the Pro RDF “arguments” its clear they are not real arguments addressing a real problem. Its just a matter of a bunch of convenience loving, entitled propagandists fabricating a load of horror stories to suit their baseless narratives.

1 Like

And when they do put it in, will you then say “blizz noticed group making needed some help”? And then admit you were FOS during these times

1 Like

Its never been the position of anti rdf to force people to group with us or to gatekeep, yet that is a constant strawman the pro rdf people use.

I will be done playing if that happenes.

That’s not very social.

1 Like

Can we get it put in before you talk down to me like it is?

Im on record 100 times (as early as june of last year) as saying I think there’s a slim chance you will see some soft version of it with the ICC patch. Not because dungeons will necessarily be a problem but because at that point no one will care whether its there or not.

But sure, score one for Owns because everyone will be doing ICC and raid logging ICC and at that point the 30 solo players who still care about dungeons could probably use a hand.

All the more reason to put it in

Your toon will be taking a long nap. Thats RPG

2 Likes

So once again you just don’t know what a strawman is.a

1 Like

But isn’t the game so much better when players aren’t playing it? You get to envision them snug in their beds dreaming of sugar plums. Makes the game even more immersive!

3 Likes

Absolutely. Grobbulus would have never survived if it werent for the people that were sleeping

1 Like

But with RDF it’s absolutely no problem getting a group at 3 am. Why is this hard to grasp?

1 Like

Or no reasons at all. Everyone can make up crap like this.

1 Like

Because apparently even WoW needs to have a closing time.

Wrap it up, finish your whiskey and beer. 5 mans are closed on WoW from midnight to 9AM.

4 Likes

Wrath classic leveling is basically a single player game man, I have told you the reason, its better time investment to just quest and avoid dungeons because spamming “LFM [dungeon from Classic and or TBC possibly]” for 1 or 2 hours is not worth it which is funny.

Yeah because you don’t view it as a problem doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

I have leveled a paladin in TBC classic, when I tried forming a deadmines group and after trying to put a group together, I knew it was a waste of my time and opted to just quest.

Man RDF or Cross Realm LFG would get me to level another character from 1 to max if they were implemented and play an MMO.

3 Likes

But that’s the only advantage to the current system. If you can call it an advantage.

1 Like

Ha, yes, I should’ve really expected this from the folks who want to turn their game into a job.

1 Like

My issue is that I work 3rd shift. So I play typically from about 10PM server time on Mal to 5-6 AM. (Keeps me out of trouble)

If I don’t stay up until reset time, I don’t get the 5 man done. But it only takes like 8 minutes to get into one in the morning when the dailies reset.

1 Like