RDF isn't coming to WotLK

Why do you keep forgetting the little part where I’m also hands-free…

1 Like

Nah, full teleport is fine for all 5 that queued up. Someone travelling to the dungeon isnt important. If its that important to you, travel yourself to the dungeon and then queue up inside. Nobody plays this game for your immersion

1 Like

Text to speach…

Do you know what that implies… hands free.

So the open world doesnt matter to you, got it. You want rdf for more than just the grouping aspect then.

Its about as important as flying up in the air and auto flying to the dungeon.

2 Likes

I use speech to text.

Means I talk into a blue tooth and it writes for me.

Which is why I tend to have just as many mistakes as you.

2 Likes

If they’re that obsessed with travelling to the dungeon, here’s what they can do:

First, form the group however they want. Invite friends, guildies, random stranger. Whatever. Then use RDF to queue for a dungeon. It’ll send you to the dungeon. Then click on that little green eyeball and teleport out of the dungeon. It will conveniently transport them to exactly where they were out in the world. Now you can say, “Ok guys, meet you at the dungeon!!” Though more likely they draw straws to see who are the unlucky saps who have to fly afk there to summon the rest.

And off you go. Even the teleport is optional.

1 Like

The open world matters to me, afking on a bird does not matter to me.

3 Likes

i don’t even know why you need to explain this again…

Well its Red so, you have to break things down to an elementary level and even then it might not help

Drink shows a lot of patience with this one

6 Likes

I swear people are stupid

1 Like

He’s like my son

Except my son is better at Hunter

4 Likes

6 years old and refusing to learn lessons?

1 Like

Text to speech in itself is a hands free method.

It implies you are also using speech to text which is hands free.

You being unable to read between the lines of the most obvious implied hands free is a bit sad…

I don’t read threads or have my device read me threads while I drive.

1 Like

To be fair, your lines are paint by number and most of us grew out of that at a very early age

For instance I’m on the road now and I stop reading.

While I was driving I was thinking how to respond to what you said.

I don’t have it read to me because it’s hard for me to process information when it’s read to me so I won’t quite fully understand everything if I don’t read it.

Hopefully that makes sense and I only read threads while I’m delivering or rather while they’re unloading my truck.

So I only use voice to text

2 Likes

When RDF posters talk about mental gymnastics I pay attention, as they are experts in the field.

1 Like

hypocrisy be thy name. you are a liar.

Lol so you basically just used a weaker version of the same insult.

/golfclap

Even I gave you a little more credit than that

Emphasis on “little more”, obviously

1 Like