RDF isn't coming to WotLK

Right and leveling dungeons aren’t relevant, either.

You keep none of the gear.

90% of it looks terrible.

You wanna semi afk and get XP. If someone was actually honest about it, I’d respect the take a lot more.

After browsing through the messages, I found there are a few people bashing the RDF threads over and over again. You know, the squeaky wheel gets the oil type of thing. I guarantee one of them will respond to this post. It is like a fly to the light, they can’t help themselves.

Just be patient and it will happen. May take awhile but $$ is what all companies respond to eventually. And trust me, when most players can’t get to the content, it will become a huge issue. This was the reason for RDF’s existence back in 2009. Producers looked at the metrics and wondered why they were spending all this money for only 5% of the player base.

H+ will see some level of positivity when toc and especially icc comes about. the limiting of getting badge gear does suck especially with it to quickly fill slots.

I agree.

Not to mention with no rdf who is playing an alt anyway.

Rdf and heroic+ would of been good together.

1 Like

I said this the moment they announced these Mythic dungeons. Even if RDF is in the game it won’t be used at max level, just like Retail. But it’s actually worse than Retail since it offers worse rewards. So Blizz effectively eliminated end game content for casuals (heroic dungeons) and replace it with something that won’t be used by anyone. And killed leveling process as well.

Yeah cause heroic + dungeons aren’t doable by casuals.

Lmfao

Its not true that automated convenience tools degrade the social experience over time?

Its not true that RDF and LFR fundamentally altered the social foundation in a community based game?

Its not true you get less out of something when you do less work?

Still waiting on the refutation. Its only been like 8 or 9 months now. It’ll be another 8 or 9 months before you say something even remotely correct.

Keep fighting the good fight against the NPCs brother.

It’s not a question of whether they’re doable it’s a question of even bother with them at all.

Well I can say that casuals sure won’t be doing Ulduar HMs for awhile so, your gear path is normal Ulduar and Naxx 10 / 25.

You’ll have upgrades from Naxx 10 on toons.

As a blanket statement? No, its not true. If you want to point to specific data showing a specific causal relationship between SPECIFIC automation, then sure. That’s something we can engage on. But so far nothing you’ve said even approaches “empirical data.”

If it’s true than prove your case. Posing random hypotheticals is also not “empirical proof.”

Not always no. Again… blanket statements backed up by absolutely nothing.

Refutation for what exactly?

So you’re bad at time at counting as well as vocabulary? Yikes…

1 Like

I’m sure you will thrive in heroic+.

I know how you anti rdf players are underskilled.

3 Likes

It’s a question of: people wanted something different from Retail in Wrath Classic. They wanted the Wrath experience. Wrath dungeons were about accessibility. It was about getting gear and steamrolling those very same dungeons. It was about running them over and over to your heart’s content.

If I wanted ‘challenging’ dungeons, I’d play Retail. If I wanted to test myself, there’s plenty ways to do that. Blizz couldn’t leave one form of content in one version of the game to be unique to how it was.

And you know damn well when ToC comes out they’ll scale these Mythic dungeons even harder. And when ICC comes they’ll scale them even harder. So that sense of progress and getting stronger will be lost. That was what I remember most from my Wrath days. Starting out a little runt and turning into near Godmode by the end. But can’t have that! Gotta force the e-sport crap into Wrath dungeons.

1 Like

The case has already been proven brah.

What you’re saying is akin to disagreeing with the claim that letting air out of your tire makes your tire go flat.

I have no proof that this is true. However, no one would argue against it.

Right and why wouldn’t you just run Naxx 10, which will now be dropping 25 man gear. Oh and since normal heroics will be dropping valor badges…

Again Bloomsday, I dont know what you are trying to achieve here and I’m not even hiding this.

Because there is no evidence of me going into a nerd rage and calling everyone in the group bad.

At the end of the day man, who cares if one person is silent, standoffish, anti-social and unapproachable?

I can look on my realm discord and I dont see the name “Hwanwok” being posted in the concerns and complaints.

Brah I was the tank for the fastest 10 Naxx and za in the world.

We ran top 25 in Naxx 25.

I’m better at the game than you are brah

Yeah cause everyone gets all their upgrades in one run, right?

If it’s already “proven” then it should be beyond easy for you to piggyback on that work and share the proof here.

Wait… what? You can’t prove that removing air from a tire results in there being less air inside?

Even your analogies are inane…

1 Like

Not gonna lie, that got a giggle out of me.