RDF isn't coming to WotLK

And which you failed to achieve.

I’m not having issues getting into groups because of my attitude, infact I’m the silent one in almost every group I run so again I dont know why you and redhead is trying to get at me or achieve here, most of the folks on the server I’m on dont have a problem with me.

Typical Bearhands. Hey youre wrong. Im not gonna bother explaining why or anything. Im just going to insult you like that accomplishes the task of disproving you.

Can I use the word fallacy or is that to big for you?

Yes, its been empirically proven. When you automate systems for players they are typically responsible for the whole thing degrades to the lowest common denominator and sullies the experience. Sorry if that doesn’t work with you’re baseless and pathetic narrative. Im sorry the actual evidence crushes your anecdotal bs into the ground where it belongs.

Blizzard didn’t make this decision for no good reason. Its not something they took lightly.

Its one thing to say you dont like the move, its another to say it was stupidly naive, total hogwash and based on nothing. Thats not the case. That is, however, where your argument hails from. Facts.

Quit if you dont like it. They said classic wasnt for everybody and youre the everybody they were talking about.

but i thought, when your character wasn’t online that it was indeed sleeping… i thought this was common knowledge.

Yeah who cares about leveling dungeons?

You guys are seriously acting like that is relevant. At all.

There’s like 20 of you that care.

Who cares about heroic dungeons those aren’t relevant either.

1 Like

ignore the troll don’t take the bait.

Yeah, people can change their minds for a plethora of reasons. However, this:

is not “changing your mind.” I hated Black Licorice as a kid, I can tolerate it now. I can’t say: “You know what, I actually loved Black Licorice as a kid.”

Which is the lie? Did he hate WoTLK, or is the lie that he loved it? He doesn’t play it now:

You can’t trust anything he says. If I had to put money on it, I’m going to wager he always hated and still does hate WoTLK. Ask him to post on his highest level character, he won’t do it because I’m fairly certain his highest is a 59 Hunter that he boosted to 58 back in TBC and accomplished an entire level on.

2 Likes

If you dont like Wrath without RDF, dont play it.

Not the character, the person behind it.

Maybe you missed that gem by Redhead. :rofl:

You didn’t make a point lol. You can’t make vapid comments and then get mad when I don’t engage with your non-point. Try for something even resembling a cogent thought and maybe we’ll work from there?

You still don’t know what empirical means. What you just described is your THEORY for how players will respond. But unless you can point to real data proving a cause/effect you’re just theorizing, which is literally the exact opposite of “empirically proven.”

I give private lessons on the weekends if you’d like more tutoring. My rates are entirely reasonable

1 Like

Not anymore, no.

Thanks for proving my point.

Wow, more insults, zero explanations.

I just explained it to you and you didnt touch it.

Im not training for the Jerry Springer show so Ill save myself some money.

Heroics are.

Heroic+ wouldn’t be part of rdf anyway, just like mythic+ isn’t.

I was there for that. that was one his worst arguments.

Heroics are barely relevant brah.

I can only lead a horse to water, I can’t force them to drink it.

How do you know?

You do not think being silent, standoffish, anti-social, and unapproachable is an attitude?

How do you know?

H+ is going to be DOA anyways since the rewards don’t scale up to M+ levels.

1 Like

No different than retail, rdf is purely for leveling dungeons.

You skip heroics in retail and you will skip heroics here once heroic+ is out tomorrow

1 Like

What do you want me to explain further? I explained what “empirical” means so you can save yourself the embarrassment of looking foolish in the future.

Past that you have yet to make a single real statement. It’s just your “theories” based on literally nothing but your wild imagination.

Show me your “evidence.” I’ll wait

Honestly just ignore Rhea man.

There is like 6 times I have told rhea that RDF didn’t cause the decline of WoW.