RDF isn't coming to WotLK

Doesnt mean those two things didnt contribute.

Lmfaooo the pro RDF in SHAMBLES rn.

Losing on all fronts.

so let me ask this to you where do you think the communities and bonds are made at? not a gotcha but where do you think they are made at. i know where mine have been made. they were never from dungeons. mine are all from one place. its the most common thing game for players.

Before I answer any of your questions I’d like for you to answer mine. Are you incapable of answering them? That’s because your position doesn’t make a whole lotta sense, does it?

naw i am asking question answer it or not. thats on you.

probably best to just not respond to this fool. they are just doing damnedest to stir the pot. if anything i’d recommend probably reporting every time they drop the R word.

1 Like

Will this reach the classic AV thread numbers?

I think Cata was a good expansion.

I loved it the first time. You disagreeing is entirely subjective.

Grats on losing again I guess?

Then I choose not to. I am satisfied with your refusal to answer my questions. In fact, it’s what I preferred.

Thanks for making this more easy than I could’ve imagined.

Do you think I am either Rhea or Gosakki? So why are you replying to me with it? Again, please keep up.

Are you sure about that? You’re using profanity directed at others because you’re losing an argument on a video game forum. That says enough about your attitude.

Hoping so.

Keep reporting me. I take vacations from time to time, but I have 5 accounts so I’ll always be here laughing at all of you losing on a daily basis.

See Rhea is a troll at this point.

They didn’t though, I have played Cata and at best it is mediocre to me, removing RDF and LFR is not going to change my opinion.

If you wanted to be in a hardcore 10 man raiding guild Cata was great.

I think Blizzard should permanently ban you then sue you into the ground. Maybe bury you in a lead crate and dump you into the mariana trench

The pro RDF mentality on display here boys.

yes and no. there some pretty bad fights on 10man. some of these fights for both 10 and 25 were tuned poorly.

I didn’t do 10 mans much. Can you expand?

You know what’s funny is that this thread isn’t that big to me. I have three trolls ignored and it cuts out almost half the thread’s posts. :wink:

I’m anti-Rhea, you shouldn’t exist.

1 Like

But I do. And I’m winning. Lmfao