RDF isn't coming to WotLK

Free will means if RDF is in the game people can choose not to use it.

now now, lets not drop that R word around here we have plenty of anti-rdfers that are this but we aren’t calling them that at all. we may be thinking it but we never call them this. its also doesn’t move conversations forward. but maybe thats because you have no ability to actually hold a conversation to begin with such a glowing personality.

I see the anti-rdf trolls are as nice and social as ever.

Should just report the post and ignore the user. Though sadly that won’t accomplish much as he’ll just switch back to posting on one of his other alts.

5 Likes

I mean have you never looked at the sub graph?

It goes up and up and up.

Then very shortly after the dungeon finder was introduced, it goes down and down and down.

???

About a year after, sure.

You literally have no leg to stand on. I recommend just stopping.

4 Likes

So after a year what I’m saying is true?

Weird.

Subs went down after a year or so, yep. Did RDF cause it? No one knows.

1 Like

So you admit that after the dungeon finder was introduced, subs went down.

1 Like

The same can be said for anything before Cataclysm’s release, genius. Death Knights were added, then subs went down. You really don’t think things through, do you?

2 Likes

No, I’m doing what any classic player is doing, spamming “LFM [dungeon here]”.

Thats nice and all but still it doesn’t reflect the current landscape of leveling.

And most people are here echoing the same thing here as me?

1 Like

I think you’re a little brain dead my friend, a year of no real content just waiting for cataclysm to come out can and will always cause sub numbers to drop. Why do you think people stop playing after they’ve got tier 167381`6238716 every expansion and hibernate until the next expansion and once more hit tier 28392031092 then hibernate some more.

1 Like

You are actively advocating for people to solo level instead of play with 4 other players in a dungeon.

You can do whatever mental gymnastics you want to justify it but that is the end result you want while being massive hypocrite and claiming you care about socializing.

5 Likes

Probably best to not reference graphs. It is my experience that most do not know how to read them, much less interpret them. Thankfully Blizzard does and they’ve chosen to keep RDF out. I wonder why that is.

Not straightforward or candid; insincere or calculating.

Pretending to be unaware or unsophisticated; faux-naïf.

Unaware or uninformed; naive.

these are definitions of disingenuous. do you know which you fall into with these definitions?

1 Like

I agree with you, but ffs stop getting baited. You’re playing right into the troll’s hands.

I understand when someone says something incredibly stupid or a flat out lie, there’s an instinct to reply and dispute. But that’s what he wants. You’re making hundreds of posts arguing with a flat earther.

Of course that’ll never happen. Some people just can’t resist.

You used to be on their side. Stop with these messages, man.

1 Like

Hey at least you know that guy is a retard.

Respect brother.

Such a bizarre stance he has. Constantly talks about the social aspect of WoW and fights against a system that greatly enhances the social aspect of WoW. About as logical as the Classic Clowns.

There’s no need to use that word.

I’ll tell you what the difference is. Some people are ignorant, and some people are just trolls. Ignorance can be remedied. Trolls bask in the attention of screwing with you.