RDF isn't coming to WotLK

No, chosing not to put any effort into trying to group does that.

Solo leveling the world vs playing with 4 other people in an RDF dungeon… hmm… I wonder which one is the solo experience.

You actively want people to be forced into the solo player experience.

4 Likes

Ok so do you have something to back up those fa- oh wait…

Sounds like somebody is looking for a bad faith argument.

5 Likes

Yup. RDF facilitates player interaction. That’s a big part of why people play an mmo. Apparently Blizz would prefer people either solo quest, or don’t level alts at all. Somehow those options are superior to RDF.

4 Likes

And which I do put the effort to put a group together… but if its taking me 30 minutes up to an hour to put together a group for a leveling dungeon that may take 30 to 60 to complete, its not worth my time anymore.

Best bang for your time is just questing and devoid of social interaction which is funny because we are playing a Massively Multiplayer Online here.

It did help retain players by allowing a better leveling experience for alts and allowing a better catch up experience for alts as well. H+ is the the attempt at filling that catch up hole that RDF provided so it cant be difficult or its going to fall into irrelevance within a week.

If RDF killed WoW we would have seen an instant drop in the playerbase when it was released or at the very least after people seen ICC. But that didnt happen. It didnt happen until cata, and I would say poor itemization played a part in people quitting. Tank specs in pvp, Tol’barad poor design that was heavily in favor of the defenders and probably a few other things, not one being RDF.

RDF is barely in retail and retail isnt doing that well in my opinion but thats the fault of the writers, people already experiencing dragon riding in GW2 where it was ripped off from (and better in gw2 since the mounts can hover, they can cling to walls and they breathe fire when you go to dismount with the ability) and a never ending dungeon treadmill along with other issues.

Nearly everyone on these forums prefer bad faith and lying in arguments to make themselves look better.

Yeah I can back it up.

Game grew before the system, stopped growing after the system.

???

Game grew before Death Knights - game stopped growing after that.

3 Likes

No, no one that you quoted actually said RDF increased sub numbers.

You lie to everyone on your way to the bank, and when its time to present the money your balance comes back as 0. This is just sad at this point.

You just cant accept that free will means not everyone choses to do dungeons because they might have to put in a little bit of effort. I chose to do dungeons regularly. Sure it takes some form of effort, but blaming the lack of rdf for you not getting dungeons is a bad joke at best.

That’s not true though.

Nice try, retard.

It is, though.

By the way, subs rose for a year+ after RDF was added.

And it has nothing to do with anything. No one will ever prove why subs rise or fall. It’s just trolls distracting from the fact they have no argument against RDF.

2 Likes

than go on ahead and back it up then, be my guest.

so just to understand. we agree RDF would potentially provide a better leveling experience correct? did i read what you said correct? if so cool, sounds like we have found some common ground. i like common ground. it means we can move the discussion forward. now to the heroic + i have a simple question and its not a gotcha its just a question of whether you agree or not. do you believe in this current tier that heroic + will offer the minor of upgrades to gear compared to the heroic dungeons gear? thus also making the difficulty less important to phase 2, but more important when we hit p3 and p4? because this is where i think the activity would shine beset is in p4 especially.

i cannot find any lies in what you have said in either of these paragraphs. all though i don’t know anything about Guild Wars 2. so i can’t agree or disagree with anything said about the dragon flying i’d have to ask my work buddy about that since that is his Jam. but other than that i have a hard time finding fault with these two paragraphs.

Sounds like you need to work on the methods you use to form groups then.

I got 2 dungeon groups formed last night with different people. And each time took matbe 5 minutes? Mind you i didnt form the second group, but joined and watched it fill up fast. And these were for pre 70 dungeons. Aka leveling dungeons.

So, sounds like a YOU issue as thats the major difference between your and my experience.

Yeah, I know. I was just showing another contradiction by our very own forum version of Harvey Dent. Just letting people know they’re arguing or agreeing with a troll, who has no integrity whatsoever:

Implies RDF was one of the “convenience systems” that caused subs to plummet.
Now that he’s playing the other side: “No one knows why subs dropped.”

He doesn’t even try to hide it but people keep taking the bait.

At around 3am?

You can’t just assume that every server has 40k players 24/7 like the mega servers, not every server has balanced factions and therefore are stuck on those servers with next to no one to play with.

Ignoring these facts, yes the crap lfg we have now works but if you bother to look at and include these facts then you start to realize that the lack of RDF is slowly strangling wrath classic like its an unwanted baby.

1 Like