"Rating to equip" part of the patch notes was an oversight

An update from Kaivax:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/burning-crusade-classic-beta-notes-may-4/938907/6

1 Like

The fact that they have comments turned off on that thread shows they know the changes are bad.

9 Likes

Good, now revert the rest of the changes

5 Likes

They partially answered a concern (previous season gear will not require rating) but can we get confirmation if previous season gear will be purchasable via honor or will it be like original tbc when the gear from two seasons ago was purchasable instead

…comments are disabled on ALL patch note threads.

Oh thank god, I was thinking to unsub and scrap plans to play tbc if they went through with the equip part lmao. Imagine taking a break or playing with new friends, brb half your gear is gone :joy::joy:.

2 Likes

Even still, the changes are horrendous.

WE want more people to play pvp, not less.

2 Likes

This community is so weak and stupid and blizzard knows it. They can completely make BC like retail and you idiots would still throw your money at blizz lmao. The best this community has is complaining on forums which…you need a sub for

I hate that this is true.

On some level I wonder if they knowingly added something awful just to walk it back so that the other changes would be easier for most players to swallow in comparison.

I was thinking the same.
Talk about high warlord grind 2.0.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.