Rated Solo Shuffle Update

I thought we were supposed to be able to still get rating and be able to upgrade gear but the upgrade vendor UI won’t allow it, is it bugged?

4 Likes

Day 1: haven’t been able to complete a solo shuffle yet, most end when someone leaves after the first round.

2 Likes

Are we getting trolled? I don’t even get to finish the matches. It gets to 5 and whoever is down is leaving. I literally cannot complete a ranked match. Penalize leavers with rating. How did this pass testing?

2 Likes

I really really really hope that the people that do the solo q with the blues that they mention, just chain leave games so they get an idea that it needs to be changed.
Cos apparently everyone telling them isn’t enough

yeah last 2 games i waited 10 min in que for each time and around halfway people left but I’ve had about 3 or 4 additional times tonight that people also left so yeah half dozen, around an hour of wasted time on the first night, doesn’t feel great after waiting all day to get in to play either but ye know is what it is just stating an observation

No one can upgrade right now, might be intended.

Well maybe someone can answer because this will be the only reason I do this at all.

I got through one set of 6. First set, someone left and it booted us all out of all matches. Second set, seems matches end on first death? I won 4 out of those 6 and have like a 348 rating or something.

So people just leave after the 1st round? is this your solo shuffle experience because so far it’s been mine.

I Q’d up for 5 games. Never finished a single game. Always after the 2nd or 3rd round someone leaves. It’s a waste of everyone’s time and the Q time is 15 mins at least. So it’s not like you brush it off and start a new game.

Completely ruins momentum.

Please add a system that doesn’t allow people to leave or that gives points to whomever is in the lead. It’s ridiculous that you can play 5 rounds and then on the 6th someone leaves or “dodges” and nobody gets points.

4 Likes

17 games of solo shuffle. 0 Rating still, have not finished a single one yet. People just leave by round 5 if they are negative win/loss.

The fix is simple. Currently in Rated arena if you dc/afk out you lose the match. Do the same thing in solo shuffle. The person that afk’s out loses all 6 rounds , everyone else’s MMR is calculated at that spot moment. Not exactly sure why this hasn’t occured to blizzard yet but i wrote it out for you. You can use the idea free of charge.

10 Likes

Glad to know I can leave after 5 games if the game doesnt benefit me, switch to an alt and que on them till deserter is up. Perfect score incoming,

6 Likes

I am currently 1500 rating and still receiving no credit towards rated honor for the great vault? it was stated that rated solo shuffle would count towards this, did this change and no one said anything?

2 Likes

No honor for great vault counting, no progress on Mount counting. Please fix.

6 Likes

Not currently working - managed to get up to 1400+ and no honor gained in my vault nor further progress on my vicious mount. Still sitting at the same % I had before the pre-patch. I’m getting Conquest points, but no meta progress showing.

8 Likes

is the season closed and we can longer earn credit toward vicious mounts?

should add an ilvl requirement for this content… at least 290+
just sad to get into a match and see an 60k hp guy wich is gonna be hunted and obliterated on every round.
if they wanna que for shuffles do on skirmish till have gear enough to play rated.
also im rival 1 rn and still get into with ppl on 0 rate, it would be nice to play with players with the same experience rate

1 Like

Party frames need to be fixed for arena, possibly other pvp content as well. Without party frames people who do not use add ons will be forced to get an add on to serve this purpose, and wasn’t part of the goal of this xpac to reduce the need for add ons? Raid / party frames is a legacy system , it needs to be working. Especially for healers in arena that dont use add ons.

Right now healers are leaving solo queue and not requeing so dps has to wait 7 minutes for a tank partner. Just fix the raid / party frames to work like they always have in arena please.

If I say it, I’m likely to get banned. But everybody knows.

Blizz has stated we can continue to gain progress on our rating and vicious mount, just not achieve Gladiator status.

I don’t think they explicitly stated that we can continue our progress on the current vicious mounts. It’s wildly unclear from the post whether the rewards include SL Season 4 or will strictly apply to DF Season 1 and beyond. Would really love some official clarification on this. I was hoping to upgrade some conq gear before DF launch, but that sadly seems like it may not be an option.