Rated Solo Shuffle Update

if they don’t do something drastic to stop these people abusing the system its going to be dead on arrival. That’s really sad since rated solo shuffle was my favorite thing to do in the beta

We really would like a dev response on this. Deserter debuff isn’t enough especially with as little as 15 minutes

please tweet @warcraft devs and let them know leaving needs to have a rating loss

Incredibly short sighted to not add glad to solo shuffle. Solo shuffle was a way to revitalize pvp after the degradation of the pvp lfg system over the years. Why not incentivize people with the proverbial carrot on a stick that is the glad mount.

Even more baffling to not penalize individuals that are leaving. Heck if the ban starts at 1 minute, I think it’d be pretty easy to convince someone on the losing team to cancel at round 5 resulting in no mmr loss.

Really disappointing from the dev team

3 Likes

This isn’t nearly enough. There’s 0 reason why you should forfeit all your potential rating after going 5-0 just because one person who keeps getting targeted as the weak link rage-quits. This happened in at least a third of my matches on the beta and felt like a gut punch every single time. A half hour wasted for literally 0 reward.

5 Likes

You need the blizz spin on that, a half hour wasted for literally

Ive been trying to do more rated solo shuffle on the beta but every game someone leaves. If its this bad on the beta it will be 100 times worse on live

tweet to @warcraftdevs about the current problems with solo shuffle. We all know the devs prefer twitter so they can avoid what the wow forums have become over the years

Cool now give us actual solo queue 3v3 like we asked for not this gimmicky shuffle nonsense. Also soloq rbgs have huge potential please look into those blizz.

This NEEDS another cool reward to be successful. Recolor the glad mount, make a new mount, SOMETHING. Also, as others have said, it’s extremely sketchy that you can just dip out if you’re losing bad. These need to be addressed!!! We are so close to a sick game mode!

2 Likes

If 2s and RBGs aren’t getting glad mounts this sure as hell wasn’t. Most you can expect is a recolored vicious mount secondary to the seasonal first (and won’t be exclusive to any rated bracket).

The only issue i see with this is what if someone randomly d/c and gets penalized for it ? I think it should be a repeat offender thing. And maybe have it reset weekly example: First leave Deserter +no cr gained even for games won. 2nd time, Deserter -25CR…

Something along the lines not sure how this could be balanced, but i definetly think it should be ‘worst’ for repeat offenders.

Yess Solo Q RBGSSSSSS! Would love this.

I rarely play RBGS because they take forever to form most times, adding a SOLO Q RBG would probably reduce the time most people spend in LFG Plusss, it would allow certain classes to get to play RBGS, which might not get picked if they applied in LFG.

2 Likes

Pleeeeaaaseee add a different title/mount for 2400 (or something similar) + 50 wins. Something for us to strive for and show off that is unique to solo shuffle.

For the love of god do not take another 2 years to see how important this is to so many people.

3 Likes

Seriously, this is SUPER IMPORTANT.

There will be a lot of people where this is their #1 game mode they log in to play.

1 Like

PLEASE Remove Tanks from Solo shuffle. Or at least change the que to take 1 tank 1 healer 1 dps, but then you cant shuffle more than 4 times.

Tanks do not belong in solo shuffle. The absence of a healer creates a much more class-RNG based determination of who wins each round.

I did my soloist title without seeing a single Tank que game and when i discovered that some solo shuffles are done with tanks, i was enraged and lost interest in the mode, especially rated. It’s a fantastic idea, its great for the game, but not with tanks.

I’m of the opinion tanks don’t belong in arena at all, but at least not in solo shuffle.

3 Likes

What happens if someone dc’s in 3v3? You lose rating. This is an 80iq take, you can get back into the game, so you lose a round, so what. Dont punish the 5 other people because 1(ONE) dc’s.
Why is this different.

1 Like

That a good point.

1 Like

You think it would be cool if they let soloists be able to fly without a mount? “Flying Solo” and maybe have different colors stream around you for diff seasons like enchants change for every season idk haha just a thought :slight_smile:

Is it me or rating is not being calculated for solo shuffle and unable to unlock rewards?

3 Likes