Rate the transmog above you (Part 2)

6/10

The belt sticks out too much.

6.5/10

I see the attempted cohesion, but the color on the tabard doesn’t match the weapons.

I’m just not a tabard kinda person I suppose.

I like the nelf heritage set but it is just a set. 5/10

Ah crap, I have the wrong outfit on.

I have the blue one mixed with the unrelenting justice set and that’s the one I prefer to run with. That one is majestic lol.

I have some Bfa pieces from the war fronts mixed in this one but it isn’t really noticeable. Oh well.

Very druidy. I like the helm creating the impression of even more horns on a Tauren. Like you couldn’t quite shapeshift back all the way.

10/10

2 Likes

10/10
I REALLY like it as a Death Knight theme!

1 Like

Traditional and well put together. 7/10 ^

This is my ‘not so virtuous’ Bloodsail Bloodelf Paladin.

1 Like

Easily 8/10 minimum. I can appreciate a swashbuckling mog. I wouldn’t have thought of using that particular shield, but it absolutely works with it.

I put together most of this mog during Legion to go with the Marksman Hunter artifact weapon. Much of it (except for the cloak) is just a PvP set from Wrath of the Lich King. The blue/gold coloration also pairs nicely with Invincible.

2 Likes

As you admit, it’s mostly a set, but unlike some people, I will still give it a 7/10, you at least tried to mix other pieces in.

2 Likes

7/10. I like the gold, but the robe just looks a bit strange.

2 Likes

I love your transmog. I know someone rated you but id give it a 10/10.

2 Likes

cute, except belt. might i suggest one?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2a/f5/8c/2af58c4a4a272b5c788c5c2b8bc0baf2.jpg

6/10 feels like a jumpsuit with some red flairs. Purple floaty tiara throws the color off balance

I’m sorry dude but I have no idea what the theme behind this mog is. Comes off as a bit messy. 5/10

9/10 nice full metal armors

2 Likes

My waist transmog is actually my most fav piece. I dont think the belt you suggested would look good since most belts, even in real life, dont look good on a dress unless it sits in the middle of the waist. Make sure to skip me since someone already rated me

how cool is that? 10/10

my dagger has an all over aqua fx on it but it doesnt show in armory

here it is
https://i.imgur.com/HrwnVuh.png

2 Likes

Very pretty. 10/10

2 Likes

awesome combo of orbs and heritage 10/10

2 Likes

your belfs eyes and hair really compliment that mog well, 10/10

2 Likes