Rate the transmog above you (Part 2)

I never would have thought to put those items together, but I actually really like it, 8/10.

Mine definitely doesn’t look as good as it does in game where you can see the Sinwrath weapon illusion :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

oh i bet it looks amazing. 10/10

3 Likes

sophisticated with a touch of elegance and ahh yes the red hair 10/10 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Reminds me of a Miles Davis song. 10/10.

Now, if I could just find a one-hand spear … AZEROTHIANS! What is your profession?

3 Likes

Solid 300 ref, tho aside those feathers on the leg.
6/6
(because 0 - 6 is the only correct scale).

2 Likes

hmm… 9/10

take advantage of free pants transmog mode.

1 Like

6/10.

I feel like the shoulders clash.

7/10, it’s technically a set without being an actual set.

2 Likes

8/10 nice shoulders

2 Likes

7/10. Good theme, though I feel like the belt doesn’t quite match. Otherwise, the look is really cohesive. Might change the shoes to something else too, but I wouldn’t know what to recommend with that top. It looks difficult to work with and I think you’ve done well with what you’ve used so far.

2 Likes

very cute. need a lime green glowly belt to tie robe in to head and shoulders, like this maybe

from maiden in mythic tomb of sargeras

3 Likes

7/10, everything flows well until the bottom half.

2 Likes

Awesome eredar lock mog 9/10 flows great can’t find anything I don’t like on it.

2 Likes

8/10
Very nice theme with the Gold and Blue, feathers/wings . Only nitpick is probably a little too much going on, like the back piece. otherwise, great stuff!

2 Likes

Simple, clean, but dear god that helmet. Looks like you’re wearing a Tauren skill.

8/10.

3 Likes

I really like this mog. Very clean.

10/10

3 Likes

I’m it’s not a full set but. It pretty much looks like it.

5/10 troll dressed as a troll.

You look like the Jamie Lannister of the orcs. I actually like it and think it blends pretty decent

2 Likes

so cute, even scary is cute 10/10

i apologize for the copper gears. i told the barber to make it silver but they got confused, i guess

3 Likes

cause you look like your ready to “Let it go!”

https://i.imgur.com/zAUl8kc.jpeg

4 Likes