Rate the RP mog above you 1-10.

Very strong potential to be 10/10, but I feel its 6-7/10ish right now. I like where the mog is going. Good theme too. I feel like some of the pieces are just a tad mismatched though. Chest looks and weapon looks a bit dull in my opinion.

I didnt use a helm because my hair is the same color as the set. :slight_smile: Shows off better from behind.

I love the red hair with the mog. Beautifully done. :slight_smile:
10/10

Sorry if this is skipping you Mokalyn, but anyone know why I can only View Profile on some characters and not others? Sadly i can’t view yours :frowning:

1 Like

I am having the same issue.

1 Like

@Zoula

8.9/10 i know youncan find a better matching chest out there. I know there is a MoP chest that would matxh ur mog perfectly.

6/10, reminds me an awful allot of Wotlk, a helm and cloak will make it better but +1.5 for the Xbow so 7.5/10.

P.S

This new blizzard team keeps fixing what isn’t broke! Armory wont even update now and some you cant even view.

I swear you’re a murloc in disguise in that 'mog…

Digging it though. Been playing since beta and I don’t recall ever seeing most of those pieces of armor.

0/10 cannot see your mog maim.

9/10 feel like the helm is just a bit off.

5/10 Not a huge fan of Flashy outfits.

7/10 i like the theme with the skulls, but the weapon is meh.

Blame Blizzard for not giving clothies any good scythe weapons. The best options are an event weapon with a horrible drop rate (Frostscythe of Ahune), Blightreaper which only drops for druids and hunters (neither of which I have), and Harvester… which is Affli only as it’s their Artifact.

OH and the Garden Scythe which looks… not threatening at all.

Also 8/10. The tribal shoulder and gloves and the boots take away from what looks like a cool alliance commander.

You look like a Wrath of the Lich King dungeon trash mob. If that’s what you were going for 7/10.

9/10 for always coming through with the skimpy mogs @serity

1 Like

Go skimpy or go home!

Not even going to rate yours… it’s a set, but I give you a nod of approval for going fem orc.

@Nesion 8/10

I think a different head piece would look better.

Your mog is as good as your guild tag.

edit:
thank you new forums for hiding my profile…

I cannot see the whole mog, but of what I can see of it I’d say about 4-5/10. It looks like something that would work better on an orc. However I cannot be sure without seeing it.

10/10 adorable gnome killing machine. With nice mog

1 Like