Rate the RP mog above you 1-10.

A bit conflicted here, I don’t feel your Jewel of firelord very much, stands out too much compared to the dark aspect of your mog, the rest of it I absolutely love though, very dark knight looking, the sword blends perfectly with your mog,

but then I saw you were a paladin and my soul is now conflicted lol. Still just gonna rate your mog by it looks so you get a 8/10 from me, would give you a 10/10 without Jewel of firelord.

Smooth looking, like a deadly Sin’dorei Demon Hunter!

10/10

As for the jewel of the fire lord? It was only temporary. I use it to show off a little with blazing wings, intimidating ally’s when I’m wpvp lol

@Ravenhul 11/10, your mog is 110% legit blood knight. If you had a helm that brought out the magic addict Blood Night, it would easily be 15/10.

As for me, the blue and green is apart of the theme. So my fellow alliance don’t shoot me in the weeds…

1 Like

7/10.

Helmet could use some work.

That’s one heck of a necropost but there’s nothing wrong with a mog thread resurfacing!

Tinicor, 6/10 since it’s not particularly personalized as a set, but it’s not a bad set

1 Like

Going to rate you in multiple catagories since I feel I cannot do it right with just one rating.

Effort: 10/10

I am going to give you a solid 10/10 for effort because you are wearing a bunch of very difficult to get items.

Fitting the intended theme

9.5/10

Apart of me feels like the tatoos don’t necessarily fit for the going theme, but they easily could depending the specific intent on this mog and thy also add a bit on uniqueness. Combined with that guild name it is also awesome! Great job with that.

Originality.

I wouldn’t call this the most original mog, but that’s not necessarily bad either. I’ve seen themes like this many times before, but it still makes for a great theme.

Visual appeal: Gritty

I don’t feel like I can apply a rating to visual appeal because visual appeal tends to be very subjective. Visual appeal can vary based on many factors and to the person. So I just decided to tell you a positive trait I perceive from the visual appeal.

Hope this information was helpful to you :green_heart:

2 Likes

Gritty is pretty much exactly why the tattoos are there! It gets hot and sweaty in the salt mines! Sometimes I have a brown flannel on instead

Love the gnome DH mog, 8/10, I’ve been wanting to do that with my rogue (also goblin)

1 Like

FYI: There was actually a highlight made by blizzard that getting hair to not be chopped when wearing hats is on their list of do to things. So if the hair worries you at all this is something possible to look forward to. However for a working goblin gal, it makes sense that you don’t have hair down. You also can look forward to the goblin model updates. They are looking awesome. Especially for the females.

Btw. This is what I actually look like as truly in my RP by the way and what I am truly trying to rp as. Forgot to post this before. Unfortunately, the mog you see me wearing is the closest I can come to looking like this in game.

EDIT:

Thank you Scabber :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh my god those mock-ups look amazing
Yeah, I am VERY excited about the new models, the current female gob facial animations are endearing but their age is showing, especially when you see the cardboard teeth. I cannot wait to express proper emotions.
Holding out hope that the heritage armor has some kind of rocket pack cloak ala the Tauren totem cloak, or a bomb bandolier.

1 Like

@scrabber

8/10 Ya look like a adorable goblin that’s been working the mines hard. Just not a huge fan of the chest piece

Agathorn, thank you so much. Your compliment warms my heart. I’ve been working hard to find the right helmet. Just couldn’t really figure it out yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

<3

2 Likes

4/10 very basic and boring. And your WrA.

6/10 i do not know if it’s a website error but i’m not liking the shoulders and stuff, it’s still a good approach.
I used to be on Emerald Dream for years.
what does WRA have to do with this? :stuck_out_tongue:
Also are you Rasek or something?

1 Like

9/10 Raven. It’s dark, there is a feeling of cruelty I get when I look at you. Am I wrong? The title, the blood red. Good show mate.

2 Likes

10/10 for your outfit! Perfect!

@Mokalyn, a set of plate that looks like tribal cloth or mail armor. No cloak or helm though makes it harder to rate as it detractsfrom the character: 8/10.

1 Like

It is the heritage armor we got, and I want to change it up and add some things to it. I hate helms on my taurens with the horns that go through it.

1 Like

10/10 love the concept and execution.

8/10 love the set especially the shoulders but the shield kinda throws me off

1 Like

@Ressek, very dark, brutal and well matched. You look like some dungeon keeper from some place forgotten; but don’t want to be: 11/10.

1 Like

8/10

I dig the green oriental style for the hunter. you remind me of a living mogu.

1 Like

Hellfire!!