Rate the RP mog above you 1-10.

Thought this would be a fun thread. I am not from ED, but I love RP. RP-PvP in particular. Usually my RP is mostly limited to mogging, emotes, making backstories and simple stuff like that, but it helps with immersion. So here is a thread for talking about mogs and sharing them. You don't have to just rate the one above you btw, but you can always discuss other mogs throughout the thread.
3 Likes
11/10 for gnome cleavage
1 Like
09/29/2018 05:09 AMPosted by Grudros
11/10 for gnome cleavage

Alright, but the cleavage wasn't added for sexual appeal per say. For yours I'd say about a 3/10 at the present time. Mostly because it looks like a lot of the appearances of gear found through leveling even though I do see it is deliberate. Now this could be purely just personal taste making it hard for me to see the good in this mog so don't take this rating too hard. To me the helm also seem very out of place. More like something one would find on a rogue.
Grudros 7of 10- i cant help wishing trolls had thicker legs

Gnomest 8 of 10-you look like a pygmy warrior

If anyone knows of a white or purple belt that would match my shirt- please let me know!
Aglaica,

You look like like a lady on a mission. 7/10
09/29/2018 09:15 AMPosted by DelĂ­ta
Aglaica,

You look like like a lady on a mission. 7/10

Great Paladin mog, not over-the-top with shiny glittery crap.

9/10, would be 10/10 if you were wielding a hammer instead of a sword, but good choice on the sword.
gnomest 9/10 cute little demonic looking gnome

Aglacia 6/10 cute cause it's casual

Nearo 9/10 everything about that mog rocks just fix the boots! lol
09/29/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Ravenhul
gnomest 9/10 cute little demonic looking gnome

Aglacia 6/10 cute cause it's casual

Nearo 9/10 everything about that mog rocks just fix the boots! lol

Been farming the pig boss in Waycrest Manor and he simply refuses to give me the freakin' boots *sigh*
09/29/2018 05:37 AMPosted by Gnomest
09/29/2018 05:09 AMPosted by Grudros
11/10 for gnome cleavage

Alright, but the cleavage wasn't added for sexual appeal per say. For yours I'd say about a 3/10 at the present time. Mostly because it looks like a lot of the appearances of gear found through leveling even though I do see it is deliberate. Now this could be purely just personal taste making it hard for me to see the good in this mog so don't take this rating too hard. To me the helm also seem very out of place. More like something one would find on a rogue.

The helmet that was showing wasn't my current helm, it just updated now though lol... (Also the cleavage thing was a joke :X I over all like the set it's just a bit cliche with the eye wraps etc. because so many people get the glaives + Eye wraps)

EDIT: RIGHT I HAVE TO GIVE A REAL RATING-
Nearo- 9/10 I like it, solid nautical theme and colors, and I see that old fisherman beard under neath that helmet. Belt looks like a compass, all goes together rather well, but as you already said, those !@#$%^- boots just don't match.
7/10. creepy druid, not troll enough

edit, need voodoo mask
8/10 I always enjoy seeing that xmog on trolls.
7/10 I feel like your greens clash a little, and it could use a belt of some sort. But I like what you’re going for!
6/10 I like the idea you seem to be going for here. Only complaint really is there are pieces that don't match well, belt, pants and chest all together just throw it off a tad for me.
Krug find it simple, not truly mixed enough. 6/10 @ Cari
Set doesn't match at all. 4/10

+1 for raid finder helm. 5/10
10/10 Sly you look like a true assassin/ranger of the Sin'dorei!
1 Like
Looks like a badass blood knight! Would not mess with you 9/10
09/29/2018 06:37 PMPosted by Velicela
Looks like a badass blood knight! Would not mess with you 9/10

9/10 I like it. Very well put together but something about the weapon just seems a bit off, not really sure why I dont like the weapon, to be honest

Ravenhul, so good to see you back. 10/10 on looking deadly and dangerous.
rp casual clothing wise... 7/10... matching, nice... but not overwhelmingly original..
10/10 arn

Ima bartender