Rate the RP mog above you 1-10.

10/10 bumped cause your mog is flawless.
11/12/2018 04:44 AMPosted by Ravenhul
10/10 bumped cause your mog is flawless.

Thank you. This is Gnomest. I am also planning on trying this on my goblin. Whereas my gnome goes for cute and fierce I want to go for small, deadly and terrifying on my goblin. This is the look I was aiming to use for my goblin once I get the glaives. PS: Won't be using this crazy name. I'll probably go with something like Deathbolt.

As for yours. I give it about 8/10. Seems just a tad on the plain side, but its IC for a blood elf and has a very good classic feel to it. Plus it does feel like it would work for a blood elf guard.
Crypto

If I ran into you, I'd take you for a legion mob
But I guess that's the point of the set, so I'll give it a 8/10 just because I don't like Fel Art
I am really glad that this got bumped. I love seeing all the different transmogs. This is similar to my worgens transmog with a little less flesh showing.

@ Alfredd 10/10

I love everything about your mog. Its perfect for blending into the shadows and great color coordination.
1 Like
@Winterssong

I love the colors and everything flows together 10/10
1 Like

Does Armory even work anymore?

6/10 an otherwise great mog ruined by dumb troll shoes.

Ok there’s a view profile button now, wasn’t one when I last logged in.

8/10 poor hip protection

1 Like

Agreed on the weapon, I’ve been trying to get Mutineer’s Fate that drops from the first boss in Siege of Boralus to complete my tmog, but he just won’t give it up -_-

1 Like

A nice matching mog. I would like to see some more originality though.

8.5/10

1 Like

10/10 your mog is awesome!

2 Likes

Tusks of Mannoroth and your mog Isn’t a Garrosh copycat? That’s almost worth a perfect score alone.
The fact that the rest of the mog works so well is icing on the cake.
10/10

1 Like

Lohkawas - You have really great mog.
10/10

Love the name.

2 Likes

8/10 i’d say more on the pirate sailor side, would like to see some shoulders with it still great/

1 Like

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

midriff / 10

Someone’s ready for classic to launch.
7 / 10
Try to add some different touches to the mog. I like what you have going with the mask.

10/10 looking like a golden crusader of the the light

1 Like

@Ravenhull 10/10 nice clean loook