Rate the RP mog above you 1-10.

0/10, I kind of lol'd. I'm sorry it doesn't seem like your mog matches or has any flow at all. Long time no see, propedal
id give ya a 6/10 its not bad but not incredibly special you kinda look like a random npc in a cut scene
Seems like something's missing. Other than masculinity of course. 6/10
10/18/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Gordrakk

Great transmog!
I give it a 10/10.
10/19/2018 09:19 PMPosted by Tuathadanann
10/18/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Gordrakk

Great transmog!
I give it a 10/10.
Kinda skimpy but like the tribal look 9/10
The John Henry of Pandamen 9/10! I'm fond of profession transmogs ;)
10/19/2018 10:27 PMPosted by Cutty
The John Henry of Pandamen 9/10! I'm fond of profession transmogs ;)

8.7/10 I like it. It's giving me Noob Saibot from Mortal Kombat vibes.
10/17/2018 09:52 PMPosted by Gnomest
Now that mog is hella awesome. Practically perfect for an undead rogue. I can just imagine how much fun it would be to do wpvp with that kind of mog. Definitely 12/10. You look like some sort of blood thirsty serial killer ready to rip apart anyone in sight. Now I do have some very minor things to point out dispite the very high rating. One thing that might be in question is the hands and belt. For both of those there might be better alternatives out there. The belt to me looks a little too much like something someone who is living and well would wear. The hands I think there are spookier options to go with. None the less this mog is so cool I had to give it a very high rating.
Hey thanks buddy.

To answer your questions I have explored literally every boot, glove and belt option available and haven't been able to come up with a better combination. One major problem with the belts is this: 99% of newer belts (that aren't 2 dimensional) eliminate the bottom of the tabard beneath the belt line. So all these newer looking belts, that do in fact look great, don't allow me to use the butcher's apron sadly... so my options on belts are limited. The one I'm wearing is basically the only belt, with new graphics, that still allows me to use the butcher's apron. As far as the gloves and boots go, brown is the color I wanted in contrast with the gray overalls and facemask, and sadly there just isn't really any better options. My only hope is that they eventually do an updated version of the meat cleavers in dagger form. I like the mog a lot, looks great in combat, and in pvp the aged graphics on certain pieces isn't even noticeable.

Also, Phøs, I appreciate what you're trying to do with the color teal, it's a very unused color in transmog but it's a wee bit too basic for me. 7/10
Heltor, you are definitely an undead fashion plate. 10/10

At one time, I wore the Sin'dorei robes with a bloody cleaver in one hand and a skull for an off hand. A darker phase of my time here on ED. xD
@Boadicea
10/10 simple yet cool matches, i like it :D
@Ravenhul 9/10 nice blood paladin look
I like the deathknight look, although the shoulders from heart of fear would greatly accentuate the skelly look you are aiming for.

8/10, just change the shoulders.
10/22/2018 11:36 AMPosted by Faustim
I like the deathknight look, although the shoulders from heart of fear would greatly accentuate the skelly look you are aiming for.

8/10, just change the shoulders.

Dressed nice for ya burial I see. 8/10 for the convenience of the morticians
5/10.

It's mostly a set, and tbh you look like every other Orc warrior/NPC in the game right now.
10/22/2018 11:44 AMPosted by Lexindra
5/10.

It's mostly a set, and tbh you look like every other Orc warrior/NPC in the game right now.
it's 4 different sets!
10/22/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Gordrakk
10/22/2018 11:44 AMPosted by Lexindra
5/10.

it's 4 different sets!

That look identical!

/finger wag
You found Jaina’s old armor and elfitised it!
9/10 not a fan of the halo...seems anti void elf to me
1 Like
10/22/2018 12:16 PMPosted by Aglaica

10/10 looking like ur ready to cast some spells
+another 7 pts for Demo play
2 Likes
10/22/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Tenfuu
10/22/2018 12:16 PMPosted by Aglaica

10/10 looking like ur ready to cast some spells
+another 7 pts for Demo play

This is the first time I've ever seen a mog where having your toes sticking out makes sense and works with the rest of the outfit. Great choice of color combinations and all fitting the monk class fantasy.

10/10!
9.5/10 Excellent Kul'Tiras Marine themed mog in my opinion. Especially for a paladin one of that. The only thing that I question on that mog is the weapon, though it already matches. I feel like there are some tougher looking alternatives to that weapon. Maybe I am wrong. If that is the case than definitely a 10/10.

PS: For whoever answers next also see this:
https://i.imgur.com/wrIJQws.png
I usually use illidari Pepe to go along with this mog and it cannot display in the profile.
3 Likes