Rate the RP mog above you 1-10.

10/13/2018 08:01 AMPosted by Charax
I don’t rate Pandas especially those in inappropriate attire.

Self-assessment? The Silver Sentinel, Charax Silvershield, is quite amazing. From an RP perspective, I do need to replace the tabard.

Looking spiffy as always Mog Emperor, but I thought you killed off Charax?

10/10
I like your name in combination with your mog. The mog looks sweet and elegant on you. To me it does come off very priest like. Downside to me is that it seems like there are alternatives to it that work better if they were used. All of those pieces I feel have much better versions that you can use for a more more important and powerful looking dwarf priest. Maybe this was meant for very specific RP purposes though. For now I'd say about 5/10.
6/10. Looks like a demon Hunter rather than a rogue.
10/14/2018 08:53 AMPosted by Zaisun
6/10. Looks like a demon Hunter rather than a rogue.

Thats almost the exact intent. I RP my this character as a rogue that is allied with an advanced gnomish technology organization dedicated to the study of new kinds of weaponry and magics. This organization has mimicked the abilities and capabilities of demon hunters using engineering and fel magic for use on gnomes. The character I RP is a rogue gnome that has been outfitted with such technology and capabilities for the purposes of hunting demons. Think of it like a mecha demon hunter if you will.

In regards to your mog. Without knowing the RP that it involves, my honest non bias answer is 1/10. I can tell in the profile that it is not accidental or just leveling gear either. My reasons why:

1. Most of the items don't match.
2. Most of the items don't look that strong and powerful. If this was around level 10 or so, this could be somewhat forgiven.
3. I doesn't look pandaren. This seems more like something those fish people would wear by comparison.
4. Doesn't strike me as the particularly visually appealing personally.

However this could all change depending on exactly what the specific RP intent was. For all I know you may not even be RPing as a pandaren as a quick example.
@zaisun 1/10 ?
10/13/2018 08:31 PMPosted by Brinhildæ
10/13/2018 08:01 AMPosted by Charax
I don’t rate Pandas especially those in inappropriate attire.

Self-assessment? The Silver Sentinel, Charax Silvershield, is quite amazing. From an RP perspective, I do need to replace the tabard.

Looking spiffy as always Mog Emperor, but I thought you killed off Charax?

10/10

That was the speculation based on reports but it was not officially verified.
I’m a giant chunk of Azurite.
10/14/2018 05:48 PMPosted by Xeer
I’m a giant chunk of Azurite.

I like it, youre all shiny!

9/10
Hello Brinhilde! Overall I love your mog personally. To me it makes a very good classic feeling exemplary mog. So in terms of personal taste, I put it at around a 9.5/10 Now in general, I'd go with about a 7/10. This is mostly because if you compare it to some of the other new mogs they've come out with many of the others in an overall best competition just look really good and up to date. I am not quite sure what the RP purpose of this mog is though. Depending on that of course, the rating could vary. One thing I may suggest is something for the head. Doesn't have to be something that covers the face. Can be something like a red halo. This is just personal taste though. It looks great anyway.

PS: Got skipped before. For whoever answers next, would you mind telling me if you think the one in my profile or the one in the picture here is better? The only difference is the leggings.

https://i.imgur.com/ybLOAbK.jpg
10/14/2018 11:03 PMPosted by Gnomest
Hello Brinhilde! Overall I love your mog personally. To me it makes a very good classic feeling exemplary mog. So in terms of personal taste, I put it at around a 9.5/10 Now in general, I'd go with about a 7/10. This is mostly because if you compare it to some of the other new mogs they've come out with many of the others in an overall best competition just look really good and up to date. I am not quite sure what the RP purpose of this mog is though. Depending on that of course, the rating could vary. One thing I may suggest is something for the head. Doesn't have to be something that covers the face. Can be something like a red halo. This is just personal taste though. It looks great anyway.

PS: Got skipped before. For whoever answers next, would you mind telling me if you think the one in my profile or the one in the picture here is better? The only difference is the leggings.

in

9/10 you look more like a Demon Hunter than I do lol.
10/15/2018 12:47 PMPosted by Phøs
10/14/2018 11:03 PMPosted by Gnomest

in

You look like a cross between a corrupted priest and a night elf wannabe drust ritualist; 8.9/10.
10/16/2018 03:13 AMPosted by Agathorn
10/15/2018 12:47 PMPosted by Phøs
... in

You look like a cross between a corrupted priest and a night elf wannabe drust ritualist; 8.9/10.

5/10...

That helm is literally the worst! (Shaman main and that helm will never be used lol). Sorry for the low rating :(
Really like the color coordination you got going on, 9.5/10, good mog m8
6/10

It’s a set. The belt and the sword don’t go well with the color scheme, but I do like the colors you have.
10/16/2018 09:29 AMPosted by Lexindra
6/10

It’s a set. The belt and the sword don’t go well with the color scheme, but I do like the colors you have.

9/10

You need a light glowy thingy in your offhand.
10/16/2018 03:03 PMPosted by Brinhilde
10/16/2018 09:29 AMPosted by Lexindra
6/10

9/10

You need a light glowy thingy in your offhand.

8.5/10, your set is missing something, but otherwise not bad.
8/10, looks good but not worthy of a 10
meh, 5/10, generic dk mog, nothing especially creative
Now that mog is hella awesome. Practically perfect for an undead rogue. I can just imagine how much fun it would be to do wpvp with that kind of mog. Definitely 12/10. You look like some sort of blood thirsty serial killer ready to rip apart anyone in sight. Now I do have some very minor things to point out dispite the very high rating. One thing that might be in question is the hands and belt. For both of those there might be better alternatives out there. The belt to me looks a little too much like something someone who is living and well would wear. The hands I think there are spookier options to go with. None the less this mog is so cool I had to give it a very high rating.

For the next person who answers: Would you mind also telling me what you think of the ones in this picture as well as the one in my profile? I post often since I change around my mog a lot and I am trying to perfect this mog as good as possible.
https://i.imgur.com/Ps8LnfK.jpg
8/10. You'll never see me coming.

Picture mog: I like the one on the left. The cleavage in the other ones are a bit disconcerting. Doesn't match the rest of the mog, imo.