Rate the RP mog above you 1-10.

This is a great looking set. Things match pretty well, the daggers go with it which I usually find hard to do on my rogue with some sets. The helm matches almost perfect with everything as well.

8.5/10
trying a bit too hard to clash
7/10 lol
@bombarda 10/10

Not my usual look but i enjoy mine. Amazing how a tabard and head change can change the entire outfit
simple, elegant, classy, original, although a little too simple.

7.5/10
Alliance Admiral. Not bad. Perhaps switch out the belt. I was never a fan of that sword but it matches. Perhaps 8/10.
The mog to me is an 8/10 in terms of looks with one of the main detriments being the tabard. However this is giving less consideration to what I think you are trying to RP. I don't know what your RP story calls for so I can't say for sure, but lets say I am going with the theme of Kul'tiras marine. I would rate it about a 2/10 since to me it doesn't look like what a Kul'tiras marine would look like. To me you look more like something from Hellfire Citadel or some sort of demon working for the legion or illidian.

PS: This mog is a bit different from before. New weapon.
8/10 Gnomest, not sure about the fist weapon. Sometimes weapons are just too big on gnomes and you do what you can
10/10 looking like a holy light crusader of the alliance.
@raven
I actually love this but you need to find some armor that is actually black! 10/10 if that’s the case but since it’s like dark blue 7/10 :( you got a good thing going though
10/10... cant really beat that...

did an armor change to be more armorery, so my hunter could keep the other xmog and it be his instead of my hunter and shaman's… shields are hard to come by, also have the steel with gold trim low lvl one that is smaller... otherwise just go off enhance and imagine the hammer double fisted... lol
9/10 with two hammers, very thematic!
10/10

I'm not letting you make me into a potion.
10/10/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Lexindra
10/10

I'm not letting you make me into a potion.

Wow, is all that I can say. That is one bad !@# mog.

10/10
solid! 8/10 I like it !
TWeaked mine to something different, still darkirony!
@mirandize shoulders feel odd but think its technical error on blizzes end 9.8/10

@bombarda i like the tweaks 10

Thanks firehazard below- this is only thing that looks good on a panda :)
10/10/2018 06:45 PMPosted by Valibas
@mirandize shoulders feel odd but think its technical error on blizzes end 9.8/10

7/10, not usually a fan of the simplistic sets but that looks really nice, especially the shield! :D
10/10/2018 07:03 PMPosted by Firehazard
10/10/2018 06:45 PMPosted by Valibas

7/10, not usually a fan of the simplistic sets but that looks really nice, especially the shield! :D

A very well put together mog. I really like the weapon. 9/10
7/10 Great transmog I just ain't feeling it. :P
I don’t rate Pandas especially those in inappropriate attire.

Self-assessment? The Silver Sentinel, Charax Silvershield, is quite amazing. From an RP perspective, I do need to replace the tabard.
10/13/2018 07:54 AMPosted by Shanhaijin
7/10 Great transmog I just ain't feeling it. :P

Yeah, its a set, I usually mog individual pieces but I really liked this look for my dwarf.

No need to rate, just responding to comment. :)