Rate the RP mog above you 1-10.

10/01/2018 11:06 PMPosted by Bargrim
10/01/2018 05:55 PMPosted by Ardwìnna

Very barbaric, you do have some of the best mogs I have ever seen. I dont really care for the weapon on this one. It just seems a little too much.

9/10

Aye, actually didnt mean to be using that one, was a bit of an experiment.. should show the correct one now if you look. Thanks for the comments though! appreciate it :D

Now that is a perfect barbaric mog. You nailed it. 10/10
10/02/2018 12:42 AMPosted by Aonaesia
I like it cause of the mask mostly, stuff fits though. 8/10

Didnt mean to skip over you, guild sister, was just responding to comments. xD
Try the purple hair like mine. It looks great, perfect hunter mog.

9/10
9/10 Its good but the chestpiece almost seems to simple for the rest of the mog. Atm im experimenting with a few weapons/shields to see if they work better with this or not.
10/02/2018 11:52 PMPosted by Slédgehammer
9/10 Its good but the chestpiece almost seems to simple for the rest of the mog. Atm im experimenting with a few weapons/shields to see if they work better with this or not.
0/10 go back to the gold mog
Oiy, Tha's a fine look there Heltor.. fer an undead piece a'filth!
9/10 at least. Think the hands/feet/belt could possibly be reworked.. but thats fiiiine tuning.. great mog.

This 'ere beh meh "Captain" Mog..
Alright. I have to give you different ratings on this one since it could vary based on a number of factors. First I'll start with my overall feeling about the mog.

Overall

This seems to be some sort of captain themed mog. A captain of some sort of high ranking vessel per haps? It looks great although at the same times does feel a bit generic. I've seen a lot of people with similar clothing combinations like this before. However at the same time, it is not always possible to come up with really original looking mogs if there is something you really want to go for. I'd say about 9/10 overall.

From an originality standpoint.

I'd drop it down to about 4/10 for said reasons before, but don't feel bad about this either.

From an RP standpoint

7-10/10. All depends on exactly what kind of captain you are aiming for.
10/02/2018 11:52 PMPosted by Slédgehammer

I just recently really started collecting mail pieces, I still havent found a decent set of gloves yet but I am working on it. Purple is my favorite color and seems to be the hardest to find good mogs for.
@Gnomest

Thats one of the best mogs Ive seen on a gnome. I like the green things coming out of the shoulders but Im a bit iffy on the bluish gray part, that doesnt seem to fit very well with the overall mog.

I give it a 9/10.
10/03/2018 05:33 PMPosted by Wînterssong
@Gnomest

Thats one of the best mogs Ive seen on a gnome. I like the green things coming out of the shoulders but Im a bit iffy on the bluish gray part, that doesnt seem to fit very well with the overall mog.

I give it a 9/10.
2/10
10/03/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Aiuun
2/10

I can't help but think you look like Captain Planet.

I think the shoulders and belt go together well but just doesn't interface with the Captain Marvel superhero aesthetic the rest of it is rocking. 4/10
10/03/2018 11:10 PMPosted by Feleth
10/03/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Aiuun
2/10

I can't help but think you look like Captain Planet.

I think the shoulders and belt go together well but just doesn't interface with the Captain Marvel superhero aesthetic the rest of it is rocking. 4/10

Very well done. I couldnt find anything I didnt like about it.

10/10
@ardwinna
9/10
No helm and same set but looks good!
Looks pretty good not really a fan of the legs tho 7/10
12/10 Even though I've seen a similar formula among human paladins often like this before, this mog looks amazing and you look either a chief commanding officer of the alliance or one of the elite groups of paladins charged with fighting for the alliance. Definitely one of the best faction pride mogs I've seen around.
Gnomist 10/10 what a cute little ball of gnome packed ball of death. :D
10/07/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Shanhaijin
Gnomist 10/10 what a cute little ball of gnome packed ball of death. :D

OMG just OMG! 10/10

You sexy pandaren, you.
8/10 good golden Draenei transmog
7/10 I like my pandas in black.
10/08/2018 09:52 AMPosted by Strîkér
7/10 I like my pandas in black.

I like the overall look of the transmog, looks like a dangerous orc rogue. Mind you a bunch of them are a set so it's pretty easy to build a look off of it. 7.5/10
4/10. The mismatch of the chest/pants throw it off. Also the way the chest piece ends w/o a belt is rather bleh to me.