Rate the RP mog above you 1-10.

@Scribbleton
I like the 'mad scientist' vibe... 10/10!
10/01/2018 07:25 AMPosted by Anishaa
@Scribbleton
I like the 'mad scientist' vibe... 10/10!

Your choice of clothing is pleasing to the Lord Tact--and before his fall into damnation--would have been pleasing to Hinik, the God of Fabulous Fashion. Your commitment to the color green calls to mind the emerald armor the Lord Tact wore when he rode his mighty steed Greschlumpt into battle, amidst blood and smoke.

The Church of Tact Fashion Readiness Committee rates your outfit at 9/10. It would be 10/10, but only the Lord Tact is perfection, and thus only he might ever achieve a 10/10, in fashion or anything else.

Hail Tact!
10/01/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Turun

Your choice of clothing is pleasing to the Lord Tact--and before his fall into damnation--would have been pleasing to Hinik, the God of Fabulous Fashion. Your commitment to the color green calls to mind the emerald armor the Lord Tact wore when he rode his mighty steed Greschlumpt into battle, amidst blood and smoke.

The Church of Tact Fashion Readiness Committee rates your outfit at 9/10. It would be 10/10, but only the Lord Tact is perfection, and thus only he might ever achieve a 10/10, in fashion or anything else.

Hail Tact!

I'd give Tact a solid 3.
10/01/2018 08:41 AMPosted by Saltzfyre
10/01/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Turun

Hail Tact!

I'd give Tact a solid 3.

If the Lord Tact is rated on a 3 point scale, then he would indeed have a solid 3.

Hail Tact!
Ah, a loyal servant of the light. 6/10 brother
10/01/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Delíta
Ah, a loyal servant of the light. 6/10 brother

Are you Tyrion's illegitimate son?

9/10
2/10 since it feels like at the moment this mog is not complete and no real direction yet. Seeing as you are level 115 at the time I assume that you are in the process of changing gear frequently so its understandable. Most of the pieces seem like those less beautiful pieces of gear you pick up while leveling.
10/01/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Gnomest
2/10 since it feels like at the moment this mog is not complete and no real direction yet. Seeing as you are level 115 at the time I assume that you are in the process of changing gear frequently so its understandable. Most of the pieces seem like those less beautiful pieces of gear you pick up while leveling.

10/10 I'd carry you to glory on my shoulder and chuck you at my enemies faces so you could chop them up.
10/01/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Gnomest

Not at all, most of them are tbc gear i grabbed a while back and didn't have a leather toon to put them to enjoy their use. In fact, most of my mogs i build i try to revolve around a certain piece or theme: cloak for this matter. Capturing the purple, gold and black hasn't been easy since i skipped an entire expac and is making due with this one instead of going back; leveling has nothing to do with that.

P.s

Dont rate me rate Mortignis
With 5 being average, I'd give you a 7.5/10 Mortignis. Its a good look for sure but lacks in the creative/unique area imo... On that note, I'd still avoid you at a world quest area.

Going for a Barbarian sort of feel for this mog.
10/01/2018 05:10 PMPosted by Bargrim
With 5 being average, I'd give you a 7.5/10 Mortignis. Its a good look for sure but lacks in the creative/unique area imo... On that note, I'd still avoid you at a world quest area.

Very barbaric, you do have some of the best mogs I have ever seen. I dont really care for the weapon on this one. It just seems a little too much.

9/10
Yeah Bargrim looks sick (don't rate me, i was already. just commenting)
10/01/2018 05:55 PMPosted by Ardwìnna
10/01/2018 05:10 PMPosted by Bargrim

Very barbaric, you do have some of the best mogs I have ever seen. I dont really care for the weapon on this one. It just seems a little too much.

9/10
looks good! 8/10
Delita, awesome mog, the perfect paladin, i love the way the colors blend.

10/10
10/01/2018 07:41 PMPosted by Skaðì

10/10

Creative use of tbc items, particularly the legs, but the gloves ruin it and the absence of either shoulders helm or cloak make the mog look like somethings missing.

8/10.
10/01/2018 05:55 PMPosted by Ardwìnna

9/10

Aye, actually didnt mean to be using that one, was a bit of an experiment.. should show the correct one now if you look. Thanks for the comments though! appreciate it :D
9/10, lookin pretty rugged man, solid dwarf mog
10/01/2018 11:12 PMPosted by Heltor
9/10, lookin pretty rugged man, solid dwarf mog

7/10

Gloves are odd with the mog. Plus a lot of low res stuff. I know some ppl dig that just not my fav.
I like it cause of the mask mostly, stuff fits though. 8/10
10/01/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Terrorsane
10/01/2018 07:41 PMPosted by Skaðì

10/10

Creative use of tbc items, particularly the legs, but the gloves ruin it and the absence of either shoulders helm or cloak make the mog look like somethings missing.

8/10.

I simply refuse to cover this gorgeous hair, but will take advise on other items.