Rate the RP mog above you 1-10.

09/29/2018 07:54 PMPosted by Panth
10/10 arn

Ima bartender
8/10

I really dig that look. You look like a chill street corner vendor of illicit goods. That sword needs a refresh though.
10/10, favorite hair color on a troll, mog isn't insanely flashy and ties together well
8/10. Hobo pants detracts from the lock, Morty!
I am gonna say about 5/10. So far starters here is what I like:
Postives:
1. Cool theme. Kinda reminds me of one of those fish people from mop.
2. Overall everything matches and I like the green glowy belt.

Negatives:
1. The pieces feel a bit too plain to me personally. They don't seem like something a warrior of esteem exalted rank would be wearing.
2. It just doesn't seem like something that feels like it goes well with a night elf. Maybe a draenei or orc.

PS: Mine is still a work in progress.
09/29/2018 07:24 PMPosted by Arnidan
rp casual clothing wise... 7/10... matching, nice... but not overwhelmingly original..

I usually wear a purple eye patch too. xD

Gnomest, I liked your first version better, this one still looks great though. 8/10 because of the neck thing.

Isildien, I really like it and it all blends very well. I give it a 9/10

Mortignis, Ima say 9/10 I can see why you chose the pants but they seem to stand out a bit.

Jarawana, I really like it, it looks like you put a lot of thought into it 10/10

Panth, 9/10 You are definitely rockin it. I think a nice small glowy green dagger would look great on it.

Arn, looking great as always. 10/10
09/30/2018 07:06 AMPosted by Pelogwyn
09/29/2018 07:24 PMPosted by Arnidan
rp casual clothing wise... 7/10... matching, nice... but not overwhelmingly original..

Gnomest, I liked your first version better, this one still looks great though. 8/10 because of the neck thing.

Mortignis, Ima say 9/10 I can see why you chose the pants but they seem to stand out a bit.

Jarawana, I really like it, it looks like you put a lot of thought into it 10/10

Panth, 9/10 You are definitely rockin it. I think a nice small glowy green dagger would look great on it.

Are you talking about the version in which I was wearing the blindfold? Skip me whoever answers next. Just asking about this.
09/29/2018 11:16 PMPosted by Isildien
8/10. Hobo pants detracts from the lock, Morty!

*swims through garbage*
Mortignis has a great look, really a spooky scary skeleton thing going on there. 10/10, that destruction staff is sweet
09/30/2018 09:22 AMPosted by Morgrim
Mortignis has a great look, really a spooky scary skeleton thing going on there. 10/10, that destruction staff is sweet

10/10 every bit of that set has that menacing Dark Iron motif. Love it!
you do look like a little gnome kul tiras marine

so 8/10!
09/30/2018 10:52 AMPosted by Bergess
you do look like a little gnome kul tiras marine

so 8/10!

Kind of clashes with the dogs hair color. 6/10
09/30/2018 07:24 AMPosted by Gnomest
09/30/2018 07:06 AMPosted by Pelogwyn

Are you talking about the version in which I was wearing the blindfold? Skip me whoever answers next. Just asking about this.

Yes
@ Velicela ty
and pelogwyn it's good to be back :D

and 10/10 pelogwyn mog is on point, simple yet sound.
AHEM

@ravenhul Classic bloodknight- looking good. 9/10
09/30/2018 03:57 PMPosted by DelĂ­ta
AHEM

09/30/2018 03:57 PMPosted by DelĂ­ta
AHEM

11/10

Jeez you look amazing!
The armory simply refuses to update for me...
09/30/2018 04:35 PMPosted by Saltzfyre
The armory simply refuses to update for me...

3/10

Like nothing matches.
Positives
1. Beautiful hair and eyes.
2. Would camouflage within a cathedral nicely.

Negatives:
1. Shoulders stand out like a sore thumb.
2. I feel like the majority of it is a little on the plain side. Nothing that would strike me as super memorable if ya know what I mean.

So with that, I'd say 5/10.
09/30/2018 11:10 PMPosted by Atmozohelios
Positives
1. Beautiful hair and eyes.
2. Would camouflage within a cathedral nicely.

Negatives:
1. Shoulders stand out like a sore thumb.
2. I feel like the majority of it is a little on the plain side. Nothing that would strike me as super memorable if ya know what I mean.

So with that, I'd say 5/10.

In general I've always found fiery armor relatively tacky, but you managed to pull it off. 8.5/10.

P.S

Anybody know anybody selling or in posession of

https://www.wowhead.com/item=20681/abyssal-leather-bracers

Been looking for a pair, doesn't have to be ED, Please and thank you.
@Agathorn 9/10