Rate the mog above you!

Show your beauty and rate :slight_smile:

1 Like

9-10 very mysterious, colors match. loving that they dont clash. <3 you go girl.

Valtharius, 9/10. I feel the robes, belt, boots combo is solid with the red and gold theme. The purple weapon and shoulders look is not bad, but it throws me off a little.

7/10

The 7th Legion set is so plain looking… Compared to some of the other 7th Legion stuff it is a huge let down for me.

YES! Chaosmatrix, saw you in the Mage Disc thread, noticed your transmog, and sincerely hoped you would be appearing in the transmog thread.

First the score, then the explanation:

9/10

What caught my eye was the fact that you found and applied an outfit that actually works with being a Mechagnome! I’ve seen some decent outfits here and there, but overall it’s seemed pretty tough to outfit a Mechagnome well.

Which you did!

The reason I did just 9 though is 2 detractions:

• In transmog competitions, part of the trick is to try and find disparate pieces of gear to blend together; simply using a set isn’t really all that creative. HOWEVER, I minimized the points I deducted because even though you’re using a set, you were able to pick one that actually works for a Mechagnome! An achievement unto itself!
  • The weapon. It’s the one bit that doesn’t mesh well with the rest of the outfit. From the design of Bloodsurge to the glow effect, it just stands out and not in a good way. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a bloody cool weapon, just doesn’t fit the “Blue and Gold Mechanized Mage” theme you’re currently rockin’

That said, to reiterate, the balance of the blue and gold of the outfit (including offhand) to the inherent coloration of your Mechagnome bits is solid. Even in the character portrait pic it looks good.

Well done!

1 Like

Thanks! I actually upgraded a staff just yesterday and still trying to find a sword that fits, its funny I actually have pages of staves, but only 3 pages of swords. I was using the mechanical staff from The Workshop which was perfect… I’ll keep looking for a better sword.

(please skip me and rate Alxy)

I’d have a mog if I could wear it without it bugging out

1 Like

@ Alxy I like the shoulders and the use of the preorder mog gloves! 9/10

@ KeahuI like this one! You look like a professor at the WoW version of Hogwarts lol! 9/10

This is the other mog I really like for my mecha mage besides the one rated earlier…

Chaosmatrix, that looks very good with your mechagnome prosthetics. 10/10.

8/10 Very simple yet elegant. Very nice!

What was wrong with this thread?

And this one?

I like every thing but the tabard and horns. Both are out of place and I would just go without. 8/10

1 Like

Nicely put together and wears well on a Pandaren. Well done 10/10.

The PvP set looks good, and the offhand is a great choice. The sword and boots could match better. 7/10

I have to give this look a 10/10 since I’ve stolen it a few times over the years :smirk:

But! I’ve never kept it since I always felt guilty.

Militant most N/E mogs lean that way to me

The helm and belt go well with the Firehawk set, 8/10.

Super cool for a NE mage! Not cookie cutter at all… 10/10

8/10 I like it!

@porkfarm Reminds me more of a warlock than a mage but the two themes fit well so 7.5/10

Light, subtle oranges plus of all the tier chests I feel that one has always been the best for fire. 9.5/10. Points for combining pieces of different sets and it works really well with Worgen female especially

1 Like