Rate the mog above you! mage edition

Rate the mog above you! mage edition.

Note: Omit previous post, I did it with my priest

Nicely done. Not to over the top and flashy. I especially like the scrolls tucked into the belt. 10/10

Alghül, I really like that, but I’m not a fan of the shirtless mage. 8/10.

You look like a vanilla cupcake with pink frosting. 6/10

3 Likes

Can’t see your Armory.

Christabel - Oh, very nice! I’m a big fan of the old-school fire wizard sets and you’ve mixed / matched them beautifully!

Bonus points for the staff as well, not only keeps to the fire theme (also nicely enhanced via blood elf cosmetics), it’s the Archmage’s Staff, further emphasizing your magical awesomeness.

All of that along with the Flame Keeper title, you’ve completed the full picture.

10/10!

Edit: Needed to include more details that rocked!

Looking very regal Animagus. Quintessential good guy alliance mage. I like the belt too. The blues are really fitting. Could be attending a banquet in Stormwind.

Very clean and well put together.

9/10

I don’t have tons of transmog choices but I’m trying to go for a dark fire theme without being so on the nose that everything has flaming graphics. Although I really like the bloodmage shoulders too. Trying this option right now though.

1 Like

Love it minus the helm cuz it’s the only purple on the set. 7.5/10

I love it minus the chestpiece which seems to be the wrong color. 9/10

generic/10

Hello, my fellow undead fire mage. I’m obsessed with this, I love the balance of all the colors. 10/10

Funny, I never noticed the purple on the helm I picked. I swapped it out for this flaming feather Mohawk thing but I’m not sure I love it either.

Fajra- love the almost sexy red-carpet look. The shoulders might be a bit bulky but I think shoulders are tough on undead sometimes. Overall pretty bad a$$ looking!

8.5/10

Color scheme, theme all look really cool on undead. Well done!

Quite elegant. Not sure on the hat, but still a 9/10.

9.5- 10 firely as $hit

Nice look, but hood and weapon don’t match the rest of the set. 8/10

Transferred recently, my armory page is here now: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/valdeaux

I think I used the shoulders better 7.5 / 10

7/10

Just skip me…

No, I do what I want :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll rate how well your weapon matches the heritage set… and not that well. I think you need something with red highlights instead of green. 7/10

10/10

Perfection. Even the skin tone on the face matches the bronze throughout the outfit.