Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

7/10
shoulders don’t match
Boots don’t match

@ Aywun is cool. 10/10

[edited by Forum Moderator: Please review the Code of Conduct we have available as a guide for forum use to prevent any future action. This post has been edited due to language.]

Simple, but effective. 9/10

9/10 i like it

Go back to the Grim Guzzler and fetch me some Sulfuron Slammer, will ya? Oh, and please remember to collect your armor. You seem to have forgotten it. 11/10

It’s a nice set, 7/10.

9/10
Quite a creative set and I like the color scheme you used. Fits a DK very well.

1 Like

its very basic but in a good way
not to flashy but it fits a drawf pally should look like
8.5 -10
it still needs something

1 Like

That’s an interesting combo of red, black and gold. I’m not crazy about that weapon though. 8/10

7/10

I like all but the belt =D… I REALLY like your helm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like something a troll priest would wear with all those plants: 8/10.

1 Like

I dig your look. Good job. 10/10

1 Like

Looking real good, typical white/silver/gold armor color for paladin but that’s a good thing, makes me want to make my zandalari pali myself. 10/10

Now someone please tell me how terrible my mog tastes are :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awful. Hideous. Just absolutely terrib- 8/10. My only complaint is that the belt doesn’t really match, nor does that one sword entirely, but apart from that I love the copper theme!

1 Like

Good Blood Knight mog! 9/10

9/10
That’s a legit Forsaken Gunner if I ever did see one.

I love it. You look very cool. Good choice of colors. 10/10

2 Likes

Very nice. I hadn’t really looked at that tabard before, and it is gorgeous. All your armor pieces and weapons coordinate with the colors and shapes so well. 10/10

1 Like

Not bad for a lvl 20 starter dwarf: 8/10.

Incoming pre-vanilla Warcraft ugly.

I like it, actually! Kinda refreshing to see a DH that isn’t glowing green. He’s got somewhat of a tribal look and feel. 8/10 from me.

2 Likes