Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

An interesting assortment of gear from different sources that makes a surprisingly effective outfit. Solid 5/7. Plus a bonus point for style.

Um, Sir, excuse me, but you, um wellā€¦
Unfortunately Sir, no shirt no service Iā€™m afraid.

@Osaliske I really like it, very Night elf-themed. Silver, purple, little touch of teal and gold: 9/10

1 Like

The boots and cloak donā€™t really match the rest of the set. Still looks pretty good. 7/10

Pretty good overall primal-looking druid transmog. This would also work on a troll.

Your profile is hidden.

Pretty good mog but itā€™s just a touch messy. A lot going on. 8/10

1 Like

Lovely combinations. I donā€™t usually like that helm, but you might have changed my mind about it. 10/10

Not bad, though the age of the pieces kinda shows. 8/10

@ Sulerin very Black knight feel looks great 10/10

6/10 - shoulders are out of place with the rest of the setā€¦ and Iā€™m not a fan of the mask eitherā€¦ and while I love the swordsā€¦ I feel like you were trying to go for a stealth lookā€¦ and those swords arenā€™t quite built for it.

you look more like a mage then a warrior
5/10

@ Anakah 9/10. Very Sheena looking.

9/10 looks like an old gods acolyte or purple dragon flight priest :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s a good set, though the weapons donā€™t match. 7/10

Very good mog but somethingā€™s missing. Maybe a more prominent helm or cloak9/10.

Looks serviceable. All the colors match. 8/10.

1 Like

8/10

Canā€™t scream hunter louder than a bearā€¦

8/10
Pretty creative mog you put together. Not quite sure how well it fits an Orc, but hey itā€™s quite unique given your race/class combo.

@ Dwolnir 10/10 great job!

Itā€™s ok, a least it isnā€™t a platekini. A helm would make it better and though it matches, that shield doesnā€™t pair well with the blood elf but very nice use of those tiger shoulders: 8.5/10.