Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

I love your look. Makes me think of a witch doctor. Only critique I have is I think your mog would look better on a different class. A magic user of some sort so in your case a Monk. 9/10

1 Like

8/10 very marshal warrior monk style

Love the fire look! 9/10

@ Fionola : 9/10, I like it all, but the helm is just a tad off.

Itā€™s a nice set, 6/10.

You obviously have good taste! Bwahaha 10/10

The sword is excellent for a troll paladin! Stylistically, the headpiece doesnā€™t go well with the sword and Iā€™d change or hide the helm. Iā€™m not quite sure why I donā€™t like the beltā€“I prefer to use Swiftgear belt for a slim option. 8/10

(My outfit is a self challenge to use the Barbaric Iron Breastplate.)

Hmm, A for effort? Shoulders donā€™t seem to fit, and the rest seems all over the place right now. Might have to keep looking around for either more subtle barbarian like stuff. Maybe one of the one shoulder style armor?

edit: The ruthless Shiv did make me laugh though! :slight_smile:

Itā€™s too bad the silver and purple version of that helm isnā€™t obtainable in plate anymore. 8/10 without the helm.

It would be nice if we could use other types of armor for helmets. Iā€™d love to use some of the mail or leather Night Elf style headdresses for this mog. Maybe down the road theyā€™ll open that up for us.

1 Like

@Katherine 8/10. It looks nice and like the colors, but I feel as if something is missing, a bit more bling?

Donā€™t quite know what I am looking at, but it does all match and fits the look and shape of the outfit. Im going to give it an 8/10

I think it looks pretty good. Gonna give it an 8.5/10

You look like a sand troll from Tanaris, 7/10.

1 Like

8/10
The lower res chest and pants throw it off a bit, but I love the Darkshore warfront pieces so looks good!

1 Like

Dwolnos 7-10. Very simple for my taste

hmmm Tannatoz id give it 6/10 does look like warrior gear you look like you ran sacked the lost and found

7/10 YeH scurvy sea dog! I just donā€™t like pirates tho.

I like the whole scarlet crusader thing going on, although I would consider switching the shoulders out. 8/10

Itā€™s a nice set, but I donā€™t think the Uldum tabard works with it. 7/10

1 Like