Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

again!

I capped the last thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766817226?page=26#post-501

You know what to do and please don't skip people.
7 Likes
09/24/2018 03:48 AMPosted by Annalina
again!

I capped the last thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766817226?page=26#post-501

You know what to do and please don't skip people.

9/10

The helmet doesn't match to well with all that red and little green.
but everything else works nicely! :D
2 Likes
6/10 - I like the shoulders going with the weapon. For me though, the weapons are weird, the helmet is off (though it adds gold to the look, so not bad), and the shoes/legs don't match up. Sorry /* wince */
Simple and revealing.
8/10
1 Like
Full set but I like the set so 9/10
8/10

armors a bit boring for me but your bow matches your hair and that's faaaantastic
9/10 Diggin the warlock set!

EDIT: Don't mind the gloves. I've gotten news ones and th en crashed so the armory will show the mismatched gloves :(
Good mix of sets, matches the tats as well, which is a plus. I feel the shoulders have a bit too much yellow to them, but it doesn't detract too much.

8/10.
1 Like
@Nebulose

PERFECT match between a great set and a great helmet. Mace could stand out a bit more, but it ain't compromising anything like this either. 9.9/10
10/10
7/10 the shoulders are a little too vibrant
Eh... can't say I am a fan. You go from plate of some sort to a skirt. Not sure I'd ever see a Male Goblin in a skirt, let alone a death knight.

5/10 Sorry little one.
09/25/2018 09:31 AMPosted by Baíne
Eh... can't say I am a fan. You go from plate of some sort to a skirt. Not sure I'd ever see a Male Goblin in a skirt, let alone a death knight.

5/10 Sorry little one.

8/10

The legs and boots totally break the tribal theme. Dont have to use items drom the set but wotlk has plenty of mail shaggy leggings and boots you can use.
09/25/2018 11:22 AMPosted by Gondrihas
09/25/2018 09:31 AMPosted by Baíne

5/10 Sorry little one.

8/10

The legs and boots totally break the tribal theme. Dont have to use items drom the set but wotlk has plenty of mail shaggy leggings and boots you can use.

Eh... I’m sorry but most of your mog doesn’t match. The legs and boots are fine but that’s it. Your bow looks like a tiny little twig.

5/10

Eh... I’m sorry but most of your mog doesn’t match. The legs and boots are fine but that’s it. Your bow looks like a tiny little twig.

5/10

10/10

Love this mog. Screams both shaman and horde at the same time. At first I thought the colors clashed but after looking more closely they work well.
@Ikego

Really fits the fire theme of the Dark Iron Dwarf.

I like it a lot

9.5/10 just because the dwarf model itself has never been one I particularly enjoyed.
@tyrnyx 10/10, every thing just goes perfectly together
09/25/2018 02:23 PMPosted by Tomer
@tyrnyx 10/10, every thing just goes perfectly together

10/10,

Kirin Tor priest?
9/10
8/10

tabard and shoulders just don't work for me