Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

8.75/10 for keeping your xmog active whilst leveling. My xmog is obvious and will be better once I unlock Lightforged Draenei in a week or so.

Hmmmm…your mog seems to fit everything, shoulders and helm fit in quite well with the robe, but my only concern is that Aluneth doesn’t really fit. You could try transmogging it to something gold/white themed. Let’s give you an 8/10

Its… okay. I was going to say that the headband is completely mismatched, but I noticed you matched it to the red wrapping on your weapon. Might want to get around to changing the undershirt, it doesn’t match the armor at all.

7.5/10

I think you look great. I’ve worn something similar on my DH. 10/10

Outstanding tmog. All seems to come along nicely. Love the shoulders.

9/10

Unique for a priest look while still looking like on. I like it.
9/10

I think you’re trying to work with too many colors, 7/10.

Looks pretty good. I think weapon/shoulders (which define your Mog) would look better with a more ornate gloves/belt/legs/chest instead of the brownish leather look you’ve got going on, but you still aren’t max level, so lots of options probably even available. Great work!

8/10.

Pretty good mog. 8/10

had to reply again just because Light Goat Pally. 9.9/10. Love the aesthetic. (Death Knight LF Draenei will be interesting)

Very appropriate for the race and class, nice color scheme as well. 9/10

8/10
Very priestly. Looks nice overall.

@Angela - Most adorable priest ever! lol. I forgot Gnomes could be priests now, so many cool mogs that I can think of from all my priest sets.
@DwolnIr - Very dwarfish, holds up to the paladin feel. Weapon just feels a little off though. Maybe a mace with a different glow or color (maybe red?) to tie in with the gems.

Very night-elfy. 8/10

1 Like

I like it <3 8/10

Not bad, I must say. Everything fits together well, except the boots - they look a little off. You could pick slightly more red boots. The sword looks like a dagger in the Armoury but it still compliments the outfit. Very nice, 9/10

You know what, I really like the Hallow’s End peasant outfit, even if it wasn’t what you had yesterday. The resolution matches, the color matches (apart from the obvious pumpkin head), and it’s jut fun. 9.5/10 for simplicity and coordination.

What can I say? It looks awfully like Lady Liadrin (if that was what you were seeking to achieve), and all the Black and red elements fit together perfectly. 10/10

To those who have dared to slay my master the Headless Horseman, come, and challenge his loyal servant, the Petrifying Peasant! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

9/10, trick or treat!

8/10 short and sweet (couldn’t help but to pun) all in all i like it very holy vibe going on even if they are a shadow priest.