Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

8/10

to improve: sword, helm

Well, huh, youā€™re not wearing much. 5/10 for the mask.

@Isidore, 8/10 for great matching of set pieces :slight_smile:

The colors are cordinated well, hide the belt maybe. I dont know what theme youre going for so I have to give it a 7/10

Also the head peice looks weird

@Blairose

7/10

Pants seem out of place

@Sibelle

9/10

Very cute goblin and all armor blends just not sure its best to go without boots but thats just me, less bulk the best I guess!

Very unique and interesting mog. Good job. 10/10

1 Like

@ Betsy you know what, i like it. the skulls donā€™t seem overly tauren. but who says it has to. they keep your overall profile in line and not too bulky

9/10

@Aeirlauch :hot_face:Thiccer than a bowl of oatmeal, 9.4/10

10/10 for making me laugh.

0/10 for the nightmares Iā€™ll have later.

Pick whatever one makes you feel happy, you monster.

Oh, Iā€™ve seen you on instagram and reddit today. And I have to say, your mog is badass and unique. If you were a monk, Iā€™d just change the shoulders for the Prideful Gladiatorā€™s Ironskin Spaulder or Fierce Gladiatorā€™s Ironskin Spaulder, but as you are a druid, you matched all pieces so well and perfectly color balanced. I love the gloves. 10/10 man. Amazing. Keep it going!

Picture reference to mine: https://i.redd.it/qx3auuu2ars31.jpg

10/10
Very cool mog for a Death Knight. Everything matches greatā€“well done.

You should just wear the boots that match the rest of the pieces. Your feet look comically tiny :stuck_out_tongue: The rest I like. 8/10

As always, thatā€™s going to be a 10/10 from me for expertly cobbling together three different sets with that crown and those axes! Probably Heroic Uldir would look better for matching, but LFR does still look great. 10/10

Yes, I know one of the daggers doesnā€™t match. That oneā€™s for roleplaying.

8/10
Simple, but goes together nicely. Works great for a worgen. I think Iā€™d like a different pair of boots more

That looks sick! Shoulders are weird but cool, but the shield is kinda ehh so Iā€™m gonna take a point off for that 8/10

Iā€™m not quite feeling those bracers with the rest of that. 7/10

Eva- 7/10
Itā€™s not a bad mog I just feel like I have seen it a lot. No clue why but that is how it feels.

Oh I forgot to transmog my bracers because i recently got new bracers lol
OOPS

not counting the bracers I give a 9/10