Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

I’m sorry but i love these shoulders; they match the cloak and dropped hood which has a similar resolution. I was feeling the boots and gloves were kinda iff with the green gems. But to each their own.

P.S

I have the blue glowing leaf shoulders from Terrace of Endless Springs, but not only does the grey stands out from the rest of the mog, but they float above the shoulders in a very obvious way. The Grunt’s Pauldrons not only matches the Cloak of Tangible Dread, their harness design matches that of the chest piece; which in turn matches the hood.

Furthermore, I Currently have the blue versions of the boots and gloves, but the blue is of a harder contrast to the blue on the chest and pants. Im currently looking for more subtle boots and gloves that aren’t ultra resolution; which i find true with most BFA/Legion items.

Please rate Penthea-Moon-Guard.

@Penthea u look like an adorable tauren cosplaying as a christmas tree because of ur red facepaint, green armor, and bow.

but i dont think blindfolded skull shoulder ornaments go with the spirit of christmas :thinking:

8.5/10 :o

1 Like

@Almalex: I appreciate your efforts to do something unique. The belt and shoulders go surprisingly well together. However, I’m not so sure about the helm and the gloves. Weirdly, the chest matches the belt almost perfectly but doesn’t fit with the shoulders. Still, A for effort! 8/10

I know I’m wearing a full set so please be gentle; it’s all off-set Legion gear, making it a huge pain to collect. Pretty proud of the weapon/armor combo.

9/10, really good, but -1 deduction for full set

Little too skimpy for my taste but every thing matches very nicely. That scythe is one of my all time favorite weapons. 9/10

@ alessandra looks neat. I like the weapon. And the fact it isn’t a skimp mog . 9/10

8/10, solid

Worgen sloot mog! Weapons are slightly off color though 9/10

The tabard and shoulders ruins it. The armor of the fang though relatively unique it isn’t spectacularly hard to match. If you’d continue with the suede outline with the gloves and bracers maybe, but black tabard and dark brown shoulders throw it way off. You look like a lvl 20 vanilla rogue: 6.5/10.

That’s kind of the point of the lvl 19 twink tmog

Skip Me

I see what you’re going for, and I’ll give you a 7.5/10 for execution. The coppery look is hard to pull off. The gloves and belt kind of kill it, and the sword is nice but not exactly fitting.

Have you considered some pieces from Uldir Normal? The copper tones would go well with what you’ve got.

Wow, that’s nicely put together! 10/10

8/10, solid flow

8/10. Gloves are bulky and the tabard is somewhat offsetting due to the lighter red compared to the bright red on the rest of the pieces.

I haven’t really looked at the Ulduar weapons as most of then are a form of titan fashion power weapons; will give them annother look.

There are a better matching pair of shoulders from the timeless isle, but they appear way too huge on a night elf.

I could use blackhand Doomsaw but the tassle is rigid and ruins the weapon as an xmog for me. The Amber Flammard has that much desired curve i find mystical and it actually matches the asian/greco theme I’m going for. Unless there’s something I’ve overlooked?

Pls rate Azkalar ive been rated already.

@ Azkalar i have had the worst luck with that helm. good job 9/10

I did the rep “grind” for it within an hour. The reason why it didn’t go faster is because I had a hard time finding some places to go lol in other words, I’d try that out instead of the loot drop, assuming that’s what you’ve been having trouble with!

(Please rate Aeirlauch, not me)

9.5/10, i cant tell uf your an alchemist daughter or a beer maiden. Is that belt for collecting coings or reagents or boings???

As for me, one of my weapons refuses to mog. Im going for a simpler, risen warrior mog.

Looks good 8/10
Im going for thor my belt i just got upgrade ignore it until i can log on

Pretty simple, the hammer makes it look like you were going for a Warchief Thrall look alike without the Armor. The Helm is elvish and looks out of place and Ebonhold Boots would go allot better with those legs than the Renegade’s; which are a more leathery look.

Keep working on it: 6/10.