Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

@ Leoma. how could anyone give you less than a 10/10

I would have dressed up for the occasion, but i was in the middle of cooking… Kul" Tirans.

1 Like

@Agathorn, you don’t know how many people I’d like to shake who are following your Preachgaming rule. There are a whole lot of outfits that just look bad because they have been told to follow this.

Marrowblight 10/10. I’d like to see https://www.wowhead.com/item=53246/neurosurgeons-tool as your weapon, though.

@Krysann

Interesting Look, 8/10.

You again!?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Like I said in the Shaman forum, I really dig the splashes of yellow and the blue highlights. You look very formidable indeed!

8/10.

Good choice of legs, but the red of the hoots contrast the mog as it’s not anywhere else. Of it was paired off with a cloak it would have made up for it: 8/10.

Um…

There’s no red on my hoots, or anywhere on my mog. I’m not exactly sure what you’re looking at…

Your gloves and boots don’t quite match the rest of you mog and I don’t really dig the helmet. I have no idea who’s mog you were rating but I’ll throw you a 7/10.
__

Edit - Replying to Fellbourne

Ah, that explains it! :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t like the cannister gloves or boots either, I’m with you. I like your chunky boot/fitted glove combo, the colour is just ever so slightly off. To me at least.

1 Like

My bad, your boots got a bright brown that looked red at the tint of my phone’s screen.

My helm ain’t pretty but it completes the theme. I don’t approve of cannister gloves or boots so i went with smaller colder looking gloves and more icy matching boots.

@ Lejk

You look amazing. It’s a perfect look for a goblin Shaman. Good job. 11/10

1 Like

Do crystal-themed helms and shoulders work with Warlocks? ABSOLUTELY YES! 10/10 it looks incredible!

9/10 I love it just really needs a helm.

Yes, but then it would ruin the unique “Dark Paladin” look. For you, it is pretty simple, calls to mind the Kaldorei colors. 10/10

10/10 I love the full look. Thanks, that is exactly what I was going for. Should see it with arcane bubble on it. Looks awesome. I see your point on the dark paladin.

Oh my. You’re barely clothed! Usually I don’t like skimpy mogs like this but you remind me of the night elf in the Classic cinematic. 9/10

1 Like

Interesting…it seems like a not so deathly version of a DK. I thought it was mostly a full set at first but it turns out it’s not which definitely makes it more impressive! 7/10

@callidour 9/10 nothin wrong here

Verna that was my goal. That night Elf was the exact reason I made my original druid. I loved the look. Usually my mogs are not skimpy like this. I just enjoyed the nostalgia of it.
@Verna 10/10 I love it,period.
@Callidour 10/10 great druid mogs are hard. That one is just awesome top to bottom.
@ Swobud There is something to be said for simplicity. I love the helm. The overall look is simple yet thought out! 11/10 .

Beautiful. Absolutely fantastic. 9/10

fun adventuring buddy :o
8/10
i like to call my set “Arcane Assassin” :hugs:

A Hit Mage! I knew your kind were out and about. 8.5/10, that bright orb gives your position away.

As for me, i call this mog "Forward Flight Master.

I still don’t like the shoulders with the rest. They’re low rez and don’t match. 7/10