Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

Hmm, the stance doesn’t show the weapon very well at all sadly. Not sure where you were going with this idea, but it seems a tad mis-matched on the reds. Kind of flows in a way, 6/10

10/10 on the knight of the alliance look

Beautiful “dark mage” look, your character looks like he can take on the entire Burning Legion by himself! 10/10

8/10, solid, but full set

7/10, like everything but the feet.

Looks like a set and the boots ruin it: 8/10.

I uh… I don’t really think all that bright blue suits ya…

4/10…

Sorry.

Pretty good. I really like your swords. 8/10

8/10, my favorite color.

Not a fan of goggles in general though.

Edit, does anyone know why my weapon transmog is borked? Im using the prot pally mage tower appearance and the flail isnt showing anf my shield is showing as unmogged. :frowning: halp me fix.

Hrmmm, it looks pretty simple and neat, and it fits quite well together. I think I’ll give you a 8/10. The armoury is weird, I know.

Well, a set it may be but a good set none the less. Gets extra points for irony being, ya know, a Death Knight set recolour and you’re a paladin. - 8/10

@sinraan It is a decent looking set. points for not being a slutmog. i like the sword

8.5/10

Interesting. 7/10

The pieces work well together, though I have to admit to not being a big fan of that head piece; makes me think of merfolk. 8/10

@xumei Simple, i like it 10/10

Interesting combination, looks very tribal hunter gather like appearance. Colors are all over the board though, but kinda works with the flow. Again, stance does nothing for the weapons, so I can’t say much on em. 6/10 looks good, but a little all over the place.
Also, sorry ahead of time for using most of a set. Also, if anyone can point me to a very night elf warrior mog (That isn’t the Dark Shore one) I’m all ears.

I’m not crazy about that set on a night elf. Looks very top heavy. 6/10

1 Like

This should set an example for transmog. It proves that you don’t need 8 pieces from the same set to look amazing.

To be honest the rule of thumb laid down by Preachgaming is if its more than 3 pieces its no longer a transmog.

9/10. Color and resolution wise its perfect, but the canister boots always bugs me as being utterly impractical, unrealistic amd simply anvery bad art design. The weapon is a tad bit demon flavored, but even odd choices deserve a little love from time to time.

Who made him the transmog god? Also, this doesn’t make any sense.

Anyways, 7/10 for yours. The shoulders ruin a pretty damn good mog.