Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

7/10 Really like the robe, looks like something from warhammer. I think the head lets it down though.

I like this a lot. It has a shogun feel. The pants throw it off just a little bit though. 8/10

9/10 Pieces look like they were made to go together! Not sold on the staff though, I would have used Stanchion of Primal Instinct maybe?

2 Likes

7/10

Not a bad transmog. I appreciate efforts to put the skimpier armors into sets that aren’t insane.

Though the purple on the weapon seems off-shade from the dark blues and purples on the armor; though it could be my phone screen.

You look like the civil version of high inquisition Whitemain. Its not unusually spectacular but certainly not bad: 8.5/10.

1 Like

I’m a fan of everything but the gloves. Something about them just doesn’t fit.

8.3/10!

Just re-did mine and looking for opinions.

EDIT: Boo my shield isn’t Tmog. Its’s supposed to be the green World-Breaker Shield/Mace. Will have to change it later.

2 Likes

I dig all the green but the chest, pants and belt doesn’t really match that Warrior tier. 7/10

Thanks!
Yea I totally just did a color scheme switch and that was the best I had that fit. Def need a little more farm time on some matching items.

That set is fire 9.5/10

Oh wow did not think you were a warrior at first! More like a warrior for Sauron! xD

9/10

1 Like

I’m a big fan of the purple and the Scythe. The outfit looks great. Though I can’t say I am a fan of the huge helmet. But I think that is just personal preference. Definitely has a cultist look going on.

8/10.

1 Like

I am not a fan of the mog. The pieces don’t really match up and the boots are so low res that I can’t take my eyes off them.

5/10

Download the addon MogIt. You can browse through all the armor in the game.

Looks good. 10/10

Turn off your LUA errors. Millions of people run this addon and don’t have a problem with it.

Anyways, could you please stop skipping people? You have now skipped myself and Muraym.

1 Like

@ Muraym
10/10 - Fantastic look for a Worgen warrior. Will look even cooler with the updated models coming up.

@ Theola
9/10 - Great color scheme and gives off a Sunwalker priestess vibe, which is pretty unique.

1 Like

@ romhuo: i’ve got an error tryingt o view you, character not found
@ theola: Female tauren are always a pleasant find. you look amazing 10//10

That’s quite an interesting mog. Very minimalist, but it actually works shockingly well.

9.5/10

Gnome mogs are hard, but you definitely pull it off. The gun really ties the room together

Are you a vengeful fisherman unable to sell his late catch or an elf overboard who survived by being towed by a fat fish and held afloat by floatism?

9/10.

@Xigbar very gnomish. You give those SoO mail pieces justice. They felt completely out of the hunters universe, even the Draenai rangari didn’t wear gear likw that but now? Your puntable people turns blizzard’s mistake into a triumph

11/10.

1 Like

7/10, the gloves clash considerably

8/10
Pretty minimalist and everything matches.