Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

9/10
solid match and flow, wish i could see more of the weapons you are using though

I can see what you’re going for, but your mog doesn’t quite hang together properly. There’s just so many different reds and yellows in there, and none of them really match.

7/10

9/10
I love the eyepatch and everything looks like it flows well.
my only knock is the swords look a little too oversized for the theme you were going… mayhap you should try some cutlasses or falchions to go with the overall swashbucklin’ theme

8/10
A bit too plain and bare for my personal tastes, but it matches well and the colors go great together.

9/10,
really solid

Very creative, very unique and color coordinated. The weapons though detract because your fury, ita like someone’s trying do dig two holes with two shovels at the same time: 9/10.

7/10 I like everything but the helm seems too plain

9/10, i say 9/10 cause the hat reminds of the abyss watchers from dark souls 3

I think your mog looks really awesome. The whole leather and bone thing really works well with the type of image that I would commonly associate with a troll. The weapon is also cool with everything.

maybe a carefully selected tabard would add to the getup but it’s not really necessary and may, in fact, take away from the overall appearance if it isn’t just right. 10/10

i’mma give you a 10/10 here
Seeing that mog outfit on a lightforged is a combination made in heaven

1 Like

Not bad, very simple but your technically only displaying 4 pieces: chest and boots and weapons.

You can try a little harder with at least a cloak and bracers. Right now your character looks like a vengeful wife: 7/10.

8/10
Belt and gloves kinda seem out of place

Dark, sinister but simple look. Really fits the Night Warrior customisation. 10/10

You look like a Paladin whose about to pull an “Arthas” with all those skulls on your armor. 9/10

1 Like

Colour palette is good, but too low-res for my liking. 6/10

I dig the hell out of it. Big sword. Cool goggles, epic beard and mustache combo. Bare feet and hands and a utility belt worthy of Batman himself.

10/10

You look like a survival hunter: 8/10.

Besides the helm, overall I love it. 8.5/10

7/10, shoulderplates do not match up well

@ Feifenda you look adorable! 10/10

You’re not scared of a panda with a stick? Who’s to say it isn’t really a giant mace? You can’t just walk around with these kinds of things, you know.