Rate that mog! Again, and again, and

8/10 I like the set, except for the helm =)

9/10
Your transmog looks astonishing.
Personally, i would have looked for a belt, even if it were a simple one. And the weapons also do not look like they belong with this set.
Aside from this minor complaints, very good work.

A wonderful Orc shaman, the wolf head is especially nice. Only critique is I think you need shoulders that are either smaller OR boots/pants that look beefier so he doesn’t look top heavy.

9/10

Very nice ensemble. 10/10 I had to look and see if I had the legs in my collection.

I couldn’t resist making a Nat’s Drinking Hat outfit, now that it is available.

Shady mafia look. Extremely simple, but it helps to drive home the message “Mess with this shady shaman at your own peril”. 9/10

7/10
Not much originality with a full set equipped but everything matches and the weapon looks good with it.

It’s funny you should say that because my first thought about your mog is “here’s another Belf or Draenei wearing Lofty/Vandguard/Glorious.” The shoulders and hat are worn by 50% of the Paladin population. Overall your mog is “meh.” I love your weapon though. Bonus points for that alone. 7/10

As for mine, I’m really on the fence with my belt. The top of my robe has the same silver as the outline of my belt but I don’t know if it’s enough. Would love some constructive criticism :grin:

Maybe 50% of BE and DR Paladins wear this but I’m not a Paladin…I did name it “Holy! Unholy”, though. I was just happy I realized the shoulders and helm matched the glow of the weapon so I could finally use my favourite Unholy artifact appearance.

Next post please rate Dulcy not me btw :slight_smile:

10/10 you totally look like a fire mage and love how it looks on your panda girl. Like how you mixed the sets too.

Fascinating. I’ve been trying to incorporate that head piece into a mog for some time. I like the purple one. 7/10.

Sooo… I’m nervous 'cause I just changed my look completely. I used to be all green. I wanted something purple. How do I look? xD

Nice! Very purple. Very spider-y.

If you were a dark hued elf I’d suspect you were straight outta Menzoberranzan.

9/10. Easily.

I like it 8/10

It’s uniform and a fun salutation to WotLK (or did those armor appearances come from cata?). The gloves and belt sorta look off in color but that may be the lighting. 8/10

I like the weapon matching the helm in its buggy nature. Gnome hunters still look weird to me but it’s solid. 7/10

You look like an npc: 8/10

Not bad, has a sort of camouflage look which is appropriate for a hunter 8/10

8/10
Interesting use of the Nelf warfront set. The chest/legs throw it off a bit for me, but I see what you were trying to do in matching them with the weapons.

I like everything but the axe. 8/10

10/10. The excellent matching different sets and items with colors that work together and are accented properly all tie in together to make an incredible mog. Not just that, but the mog’s shape on the character and balance of the items are perfect.

2 Likes

Not sure that what you have there really goes together all that well. The top and bottom halves don’t mesh too well if you ask me. 3 / 10